DCE up on the Gold Coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has anyone from the media actually thought DCE might be just taking his missus to the GC for the All Stars game and is staying there for the weekend as a Valentines present?

There are other non Titans players on the GC right now. Where is the speculation that they want 'Queenslander' Inglis? Oh that's right, he doesn't play for Manly so no story there.....

On league unlimited it's being said that the NRL is trying to help the tits get 3rd party contracts for DCE

If true I'm never going to watch any other team including SoO and i would urge you all to do the Same, boycott all non manly games

untitled.png
FMD! Some people won't be happy unless DCE is permanently chained to a goal post at Brooky, and periodically hand fed by true supporters only.
mozgrame That was a classic quote brother !!!

On league unlimited it's being said that the NRL is trying to help the tits get 3rd party contracts for DCE

If true I'm never going to watch any other team including SoO and i would urge you all to do the Same, boycott all non manly games

I would go further than that if in fact the NRL are helping the Titans poach one of our best this would be massive conflict of interest & I would walk away from the game for ever

I love league and love manly and will always watch it but it does get difficult with the clear favouritism and corruption in the game.

Given it's hard to watch here I've sonewhat reluctantly started watching Rugby Union and to a lesser extent football, having a reason to follow Ajax certainly helps in that regard

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4