DCE up on the Gold Coast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jeez, I'd be pissed off if one of my employees was going to job interviews with my competitors in public and flaunting it.

Doesn't do much for his image with his current clubs supporters. Best he goes - he's becoming a disruptive influence like choc became in the end.

Willie Mason was in NZ also recently, but doesn't mean he is signing with The Warriors

dce and foz certainly do a lot of running around......whilst at the same time saying they are leaving everything to their managers.

They should get new managers. Arko or tooves.

The article lost me at "Superb lifestyle" .... Gotta be kidding, the joint is worse than Kings Cross
With the constant rumours the club is going to be relocated due to its inability to attract fans I would'nt be putting too much faith in the "superb lifestyle" either.

Sick of all this cloak and dagger ****! Cherry, they are using you. Treating you like a fool! The Titans are obviously just stringing you along so Manly will have to give you more money. To do so, we'll have to let someone go. Matai. He's the guy they really want. Don't fall for it, mate!

Eat their steak and lobster. Drink the most expensive wine you can find and fly first class to and from these meetings, at their expense. Then kindly thank them for their hospitality, piss on their toilet seat and come home!!

@:p:rofl:

The guy I spoke to is pretty senior. Very close to a done deal with plenty of help to come from the NRL Without something more from us I'd say it's sayonara DCE. I doubt Foran would stay if he goes. Anyway I support Manly not the bodies who wear the jumper and that will never change. This club always overcomes adversity.

The guy I spoke to is pretty senior. Very close to a done deal with plenty of help to come from the NRL Without something more from us I'd say it's sayonara DCE. I doubt Foran would stay if he goes. Anyway I support Manly not the bodies who wear the jumper and that will never change. This club always overcomes adversity.
Why would the nrl help them sign dce?

To help destroy Manly and give power to the Titans. Then, and only then will....

Oh crap, the wind blew my tin foil hat off! Hang on...I'll be back in a minute.......

they cannot give up the Gold Coast to AFL. Despite its troubles the GC is a junior stronghold with PBC and Keebra Park plus huge club numbers.why do you think Gallop let Searle operate n breach of licence conditions. the help is coming via aid with 3rd party deals outside the cap. the AFL use draft picks the NRL f...ck us. Make no mistake the Titans are broke right now. they have almost all their players rolling off soon so DCE if he goes won't be the last big name player on the hit list.

DCE & Foz pull the pin on us for a few extra dollars that'll do it for me. After 42 years I'll pull the pin on the NRL. The game has become a joke.

The NRL are desperate for the Tits to field a quality side up on the coast. If they can weaken Manly in the process then that is just a bonus really. Look at the Glen Stewart long serving player allowance fiasco. It is so obvious that they despise the Manly culture. Guess we'll have to go hard at Sezer and try to unearth a halfback from somewhere. All in all it makes for a gloomy 2015.

I thought the Hayne story in the Telecrap today was interesting. They are basically assuming they can use their full cap on players and if Hayne comes back, the NRL will pay every cent of his pay so he can keep playing for them. That is an absolute joke.

I had 15 years in Sydney and 30 on the GC. Anyone who thinks the GC doesn't have a great lifestyle attached is kidding themselves. Locals tend not to hang around Cavill Ave mall. To a kid from Mackay it will be a big part of his decision

What are you saying ?? the NRL are giving them concessions not available to other sides ?? The NRL are loaning them money ?? Surely not. Was the guy you were talking to wearing white shoes and offering you a once in a lifetime deal on some canalfront land ?

Yes concessions re 3rd party deals.. You think the game is squeaky clean.lol.Gallop let them operate bankrupt for years and advanced paid the cap to pay staff.that is on public record now. They want the Titans to survive,so do I actually. I think they should be given help to survive just like AFL my problem is that they don't just make it actual policy and mess around in the background like amateurs year in year out..the swans still get help ffs.

Last edited:
@susan I posted before I read your earlier reply. If this is true then there is some serious issues at foot regarding the independence of the games governing body. I found it difficult to come to terms with the CEO of the game having discretionary powers to decide which clubs could sign "marquee players" that he deems are essential to the game. If now you are saying they are assisting clubs to find 3rd party deals (which you could imagine may not quite fill the very srtict TPA criteria that they may apply to Manly for example) then that's is BS. Why isn't this being exposed in the DT ??

It is time to take both offers off table and we decide who we want.
Teams are uping things maybe we decide who we want and chase sezer or maloney.

Because Manly losing DCE is a better story .Simplw as that. The whole thing is ridiculous. the NRL should be helping league strongholds. make it policy ffs. the Gold Coast will support a strong we'll run club but they have never had one.before Searle f...cked obver half the GC and the community thought it was a strong club the crowds were fantastic. This administration is mind boggling in its incompetence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6