DCE to sign with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting what Gibbsy has just said re: DCE. As someone that loves the club and wants them doing well, he said if Daly wants to go to the GC he should be let go now. His thinking is that the effect it will have on the team this year if he stays will be hugely negative and distracting and they should start their '10 year plan' now and let him go.

Only on the provision that we are compensated with Elgey.

Interesting what Gibbsy has just said re: DCE. As someone that loves the club and wants them doing well, he said if Daly wants to go to the GC he should be let go now. His thinking is that the effect it will have on the team this year if he stays will be hugely negative and distracting and they should start their '10 year plan' now and let him go.

Well I love the club and want to see them doing well, but I want to keep them both! As for the impact it will have on the club, once its settled its settled. If players want to sook about who is getting paid what then they aren't as professional as we need them to be anyway.

Hi, I haven't posted on here before but am a regular visitor to the forum. I have been a Manly supporter for about 8 years. Have read all the posts, both positive and negative, about Keiran and Daly. The club is happy to lose 1 of them and the 1 they don't want they are forcing out. It is the 1 that has never aligned himself with the Penn, Peters, Stewart faction. So loyalty is only shown if you hang with the right crowd, which after the buy out, is the only crowd. Therefore expect DCE to leave.

Hi, I haven't posted on here before but am a regular visitor to the forum. I have been a Manly supporter for about 8 years. Have read all the posts, both positive and negative, about Keiran and Daly. The club is happy to lose 1 of them and the 1 they don't want they are forcing out. It is the 1 that has never aligned himself with the Penn, Peters, Stewart faction. So loyalty is only shown if you hang with the right crowd, which after the buy out, is the only crowd. Therefore expect DCE to leave.
That's pretty unfair to suggest they are trying to push him out. He can stay if he wants to, he has had a strong offer on the table for some time and he could sign today if he wanted to. To say that he is being pushed out because he isn't in the right clique is simplistic at best and offensive to the club.

You may well be right Trev.....just one question.
Is this your opinion or have you heard it from someone credible?

This is fact as told by a former board member.

A former board member, I assume from the Quantum faction, would have zero idea about the current happenings at the club. Let's not forget, they have not been involved since October was it?

That former board seemed to lack all credibility
A former board member, I assume from the Quantum faction, would have zero idea about the current happenings at the club. Let's not forget, they have not been involved since October was it?
No. And its not current. A falling out between Stewarts and DCE old news. And it is easy to turn your back and pretend their is no faction incuding Penn, Peters and Stewarts. Blame DCE all you's want when he is gone because that is the easy way out and the problem will still exist. Who will be their next victim, Buhrer, Symonds? They are mates with DCE and don't run with the Peters/Stewart group.

If you haven't posted here before, why does your post count say 8 in you "initial" post? And if this faction wanted DCE gone because he isn't mates with the Stewarts etc, why is Glenn and Watmough gone, but Cherry still here ATM?

No. And its not current. A falling out between Stewarts and DCE old news. And it is easy to turn your back and pretend their is no faction incuding Penn, Peters and Stewarts. Blame DCE all you's want when he is gone because that is the easy way out and the problem will still exist. Who will be their next victim, Buhrer, Symonds? They are mates with DCE and don't run with the Peters/Stewart group.

AH its all starting to make sense.

So this MUST be the reason Glen Stewart wasnt offered a contract. He obviously wasn't in with the Stewarts!. . . .

If it looks like bullsh1t, smells like bullsh1t and reads like bullsh1t, there is a really good chance it's bullsh1t!!

Wake up people! THINK!

If they wanted 2 force him out they could just withdraw his contract offer because of him (and Foz) stuffing us around and they don't seem intent on doing that. So I'm with Moz it sounds like bull****

If it looks like bullsh1t, smells like bullsh1t and reads like bullsh1t, there is a really good chance it's bullsh1t!!

Wake up people! THINK!
hey @mozgrame wherever you are it updates your profile to reflect your post numbers. He has prob now made 8 posts including other threads

hey @mozgrame wherever you are it updates your profile to reflect your post numbers. He has prob now made 8 posts including other threads

Then why go to the bother of saying.... Hi, I haven't posted on here before but am a regular visitor to the forum. I have been a Manly supporter for about 8 years. ?

Unless you are trying to come across as honest, nice guy with inside knowledge, before trying to get people stirred up about nothing.

Crap and corruption.

Here's what you do, Click on Trevs username. Now click on the number 8 in his post count. Have a read at his history. He has been here alright! Tell me what you think....

Then why go to the bother of saying.... Hi, I haven't posted on here before but am a regular visitor to the forum. I have been a Manly supporter for about 8 years. ?

Unless you are trying to come across as honest, nice guy with inside knowledge, before trying to get people stirred up about nothing.

Crap and corruption.
my apologies what I meant was that if you post your comment and then post another 7 after your first one it will still say 8. On further investigation though it is his first recently but he posted 4 in September last year. So yes he is a liar

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6