DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
time for my rant..
If the offer manly has presented to DCE is similar to others and he is still shopping himself around I think it indicates he is not that fussed on staying , its all about being happy in your employment when the money is about the same/ if your not happy you look around . if he was totally happy he would have said and signed already . At least Foz has stated he is thinking about his offer before he looks else where . so id expect as soon as DCE makes his decision Foz will announce his .

Toovs has actually sent both blokes on a mission around the NRL, they're gathering up everyone's game plans, strategies and 5 year plans on these visits then coming back to HQ to drop them off in the top secret bunker over beer, skittles and evil laughs.

Send them to Bondi then, find out how to sign a test player for $200,000 a season.

I have my fingers crossed but just have this feeling will will see one if not both depart the club in 2016. Just sad if they do leave but thats footy these days.

Make no mistake this was a stage managed event. Orr would have tipped off the reporters so it would be in the media. It's all designed to put pressure on Manly for more $$.
Seriously, think about it, if he was serious he would have conducted this with a fair degree of confidentiality.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
All I can say is lol if he goes to the peptide Sharks or the powder Titans.
Point black if he goes I'd see him as a failure from this day forward. I wouldn't want him to pull on a Manly jersey and I'll boo him if he plays.
I can't see it happening and I will be shocked.
NYEagle

Make no mistake this was a stage managed event. Orr would have tipped off the reporters so it would be in the media. It's all designed to put pressure on Manly for more $$.
Seriously, think about it, if he was serious he would have conducted this with a fair degree of confidentiality.
I don't think so it appears from the outside that DCE has told him he wants out and get the best deal for me. Last week it was the GC and this week it is the sharks I get the feeling we could (shouldn't) offer him 2mil a year but he seems intent on leaving.

Yes, I think there could be some truth to this.

I get the feeling that if he was so keen to leave he would have been just like Merrin and said " I won't be at Manly next year" (st George in merrins case) and found somewhere else. I have been tweeting Neil Evans who seems very tight with some of the players and he is of the opinion that Foz is gone. Would he have inside info? Quite possibly. In the end it is what it is and I wonder if I could be arsed going to watch this season. Hopefully the season launch brings some type of news for the fans

One thing is sure-minus Choc, Gift, Foz & DCE....it will be a hell of a different team.
If these two go before season starts, they are gonna getted gobbed at Brookie all year! It will not be pretty I can assure you!

Last edited:
Well he won't be playing for us for the start of the season.. Clearly there is a minimum six week suspension and 100k fine for bringing the game into disrepute for operating a vehicle without wearing a seatbelt. Throw in Manly loading.. and he'll be back for origin 1.

Sadly the camera lens wasnt wide enough to catch rothfield on his knees begging daly to sign, offering him free king wan and tooheys new throwdowns + guaranteed positive column space for the entire contract.

Daly later released a statement from the Narrabeen car wash where his vehicle was undergoing a full detail, saying "Didn't you see that wild monkey eyeing us off and flinging his faeces our way? I had to escape and fast to protect my family!"

Maybe this hasn't been said before, but OK, i will say it. Some of you really do need to take stock of yourselves.

Hanging off every written smidgen of speculation (of all things, a Rothfield article about the sharks interest in DCE) like a school kid with a teenage obsessional crush. Honestly, you must know its embarrassing. Get a grip.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4