DCE signs with Titans:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Least he will destroy their bank balance. We have a few yeas of rebuilding ahead of us. It's going to be be bleak and hard but worthwhile in the end. Tooves will be gone by the end of the season if not sooner.
But he won't. Dave Smith has already signed the cheque..

Yep I'm with you mate, im done with the club and the game this year

Utter ****

I agree but I'm not done with the club. I'm done with DCE I'm done with Foz and I'm done with our management who have made us look like first rate clowns. I'll still be cheering loudly next week I just hope foz doesn't hurry back and I wouldn't shed a tear if DCE tore a hammy.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...o-good-to-refuse/story-fngr8iii-1227127005329
Fulton said ultimately it was all about setting up his family.
“It’s always about what’s best for your family — first, second, third and fourth,” he said..
“They put up with a lot over the years and this gave me one final crack at solidifying our future.
“We had three young kids at the time and (wife) Ann had to put up with a lot. It virtually set us up for life.”

Same old, same old - and Bozo's impact on a game was much more than Sid+Foz IMO @:cool:

Its just Business, nothing personal

I agree but I'm not done with the club. I'm done with DCE I'm done with Foz and I'm done with our management who have made us look like first rate clowns. I'll still be cheering loudly next week I just hope foz doesn't hurry back and I wouldn't shed a tear if DCE tore a hammy.

That's what I meant by club, the management!!!! Fuk witts the lot

Ah now we keep the 'tough' one who drops the ball because his leg hurt

Sack Kelly
mate ... i couldnt believe that.... still thinking he is gone , THAT little incident shows he doesnt give a fuk..

It may have all been about DCE , but i can assure you that its all about Foran too..

it got to both of their heads , when problems in the club were existing , a very bad mixture..

He could have been anything if he stayed, now he will fade away and be lucky to hold his Qld spot. Counting money obviously means more than counting premierships and personal glory.

Bring on the next generation.

Dead man walking as far as team harmony goes...Had a gut feeling he'd gone when his offer was withdrawn other night...looks like we were correct.

What was that comment about us being p1ss weak and not sharing a trench because we didn't back him and his behaviour.
what did you expexct him to do..
he had 2 strong other offers from other clubs , his club withdraws their contract from him ( for what ever reason ) and he picks one & signs.

the club basically told him , go for it , see ya !!!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...o-good-to-refuse/story-fngr8iii-1227127005329
Fulton said ultimately it was all about setting up his family.
“It’s always about what’s best for your family — first, second, third and fourth,” he said..
“They put up with a lot over the years and this gave me one final crack at solidifying our future.
“We had three young kids at the time and (wife) Ann had to put up with a lot. It virtually set us up for life.”

Same old, same old - and Bozo's impact on a game was much more than Sid+Foz IMO @:cool:

Its just Business, nothing personal
Sorry but you can't compare the 2. When Bozo played they were payed a pittance. DCE was offered close to a million a season to stay loyal to a club that saved him from the scrap heap.that would've set him up for life.
His carry on the last few weeks has been disgraceful and disrespectful to the club /his teammates.
I just wish he could **** off now because a can't stomach watching him in a Manly shirt for the rest of the year.

Now I have heard it all. A non descript clip that doesnt show anything at all from none other than buzz numnuts rothfield.................and all of a sudden he speaks with truth & insight ?

Look, players leave to play with other clubs often. But what sticks in my craw with this situation is that in the pursuit to keep our 'star halfback', we have lost the likes of Kitey, Gifty and Choc. And after all of that DCE goes and signs with the Gold Coast. And to make matters worse its announced after the first game of the season!!!

The Stewart's, Skivy, Choc.....it seems that they were right about Cherry after all. Unfortunately he has basically gone a long way to tearing this team apart for his own gain. After this I wonder how many of the players will really want him out there with them for the rest of the season?

Last edited:
what did you expexct him to do..
he had 2 strong other offers from other clubs , his club withdraws their contract from him ( for what ever reason ) and he picks one & signs.

the club basically told him , go for it , see ya !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6