DCE sharp shooter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
With Lyon out, not sure if Matai, as much I so love him, should be our preferred goal kicker.

Matai hits them sweetly and he should continue to take our kick offs.

But for mine, I would like to see DCE demolish Melbourne with 5 tries/ try assists and 5/5 goals and one field goal at the end.

Would be good to see Cronk interviewed after the match, saying it was a surreal experience watching DCE take his mantle as the premier half back in the world.

strone33 said:
Matai is a better kicker than Lyon

From anywhere near the sidelines then I would most definitely agree with you. From anywhere else on the field then I can't comment as I haven't really seen much of him doing that.

I still love watching the footage of Skivvy slotting one from the sideline in the `08 Grand Final :D

I knew peeps would jump on the bandwagon and call for Clinton ...lol.
Not sure I'd throw him to the wolves down in Melbourne just yet...I'm not doubting he could handle it, but a stinker mightn't be a good thing at this stage of his development.
We have one rookie in JLJ and if Killer isn't available ( v the Scum ) the experience of Wolfie or big-body of Blair might be a better option for now.
And maybe give JLJ the kicking boots...BIG ask in your second game in 1sts though.

Congrats to DCE for making the Qld origin bench.

I didn't see a thread on the qld team and I wasn't going to make one (would need a steam clean afterwards) so enjoy this bumped thread (kinda fits though) and congrats again blondie!

Yes, and 3 or 4 minutes of game time will suffice, don't want you tiring yourself out.

Beaver talks to DCE
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/05/19/in_the_sheds_beaver_chats_with_dce.html

DCE was in FIFA mode once he kicked us to a win.
The way he ran amok, I thought that he was about to pull the front of his jersey over his face :D
The incredible sound wave of Maanly, Maanly at the same time, was amazing, you actually felt the vibration!
[attachment=787]

I just watched the last minute again, and I can't recall him ever being so elated. Usually the others run up to the scorer, but this time it was him :angel:
[attachment=788]

Great field goal by Chez but geez... can we please practise setting up for field goals this week at training!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4