DCE set for a big year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
I have a massive feeling that DCE will blow the NRL away next year. Manly is already reaping the rewards with DCE being a massive part of the holden cup teams success this year. And based on his form with out foz he can step up and next year he will be a lone play maker with the world on his shoulders. Would love to hear other manly fans opinions on DCEs new role.

Hoping so. After listening to Trent's plans for him we know the coach is 100% behind him.
Seeing him on 360 last night he just seems in such a good place mentally as well.

Agree similar to jt type of role,more responsibility can only make him better as an organizer and I think he will shine in that role,also I don't think he will play any part with S.O.S cause while jt is there dce wont get a look inn,which would be great news for manly,he'd be only concentrating on is role as the chief organizer for us.so yes he will shine eagles4everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtil I die

His dip in form, as well as the entire teams, very much coincided with that glen Stewart **** we went through that ruined 2 seasons. It really feels like that is over now, and the team finished this season much stronger, except for dce, I feel.
But finding out he needed surgery really explained a lot, and despite this injury you could really tell he was putting in.
No injury, settled team and contract, he'll now be a leader and the heart of our team. I think he'll embrace all of this and fire. Will be a big chance for the Daly M next season.

Other great thing about him is he is a true club man - will get out there and do the media hard yards, does the work with kids and really tries to promote things. His work doesn't stop when he comes off the field.

I see DCE having a good year. A lot of it will depend on the platform our forwards give him and it will take a while to get used to a new structure with Foran gone. I see that we have a strong spine again with depth and I think that Snake, Api, DCE an Parcell backed up by Tommy T and co doing really well.

This is a perfect scenario for Manly, a lot of pundits will write the team off assuming we will be weaker without Foran, my opinion is that we will start slow and build into the season and really fly from about origin time as we are unlikely to be greatly affected by that next season.

Chez will be the focus of Baz, so Snake and ZtH will lay off him.@:cool:

The challenge for Chez wll be accepting that Qld SOO is closed to him - maybe even a Roos spot. :wondering:
The deplorable attacks by Wally and Tallis on his character, together with the grand finalist halves, means that Chez is out of the loop for SOO.:mad:

Great for Manly, but may weigh on Chez's mind mid year :(

Chez will be the focus of Baz, so Snake and ZtH will lay off him.@:cool:

The challenge for Chez wll be accepting that Qld SOO is closed to him - maybe even a Roos spot. :wondering:
The deplorable attacks by Wally and Tallis on his character, together with the grand finalist halves, means that Chez is out of the loop for SOO.:mad:

Great for Manly, but may weigh on Chez's mind mid year :(

Agree. Barring a plethora of injuries, DCE won't be on the Qld SOO radar next year. Jamie will teach him how to turn this into fuel and he will hit an all new level in 2016. Different scenarios, I know. Jamie wouldn't play for NSW and DCE may not get the chance to play SOO again, but one thing is for sure. It's great for Manly!!

I have a massive feeling that DCE will blow the NRL away next year. Manly is already reaping the rewards with DCE being a massive part of the holden cup teams success this year.
What role has he played with this year's Holden Cup team?
... Just read a later post, so I now understand that he's been mentoring the young guys.

Yeah, I think he is in for a great year, but it will be 2017 that we see his very best. After 12 months under a new system and a with new playing group, he will feel more settled and will take out the Daly M.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2