DCE reveals all on sportsfan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
S

Shnorky

I like this interview and Sid takes the piss out of choc as the most annoying player in manly.
Surely if there was real dislike between these two, he would not have chosen choc. He was able to express some great qualities in choc like bringing energy to the team even when they cant get up out of bed.

Shnorky said:
I like this interview and Sid takes the piss out of choc as the most annoying player in manly.
Surely if there was real dislike between these two, he would not have chosen choc. He was able to express some great qualities in choc like bringing energy to the team even when they cant get up out of bed.

Got a link?

strone33 said:
Shnorky said:

Got a link?

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/Home/VideoonDemand/tabid/947/Default.aspx?selectedtab=2008&selectedprogram=865#688611

Mals said:
strone33 said:
Shnorky said:

Got a link?

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/Home/VideoonDemand/tabid/947/Default.aspx?selectedtab=2008&selectedprogram=865#688611

Cheers

I suspect choc is like that bloke everyone knew at school who was a bit of a bully, a bit of larrikin, cheeky and funny - but people were wary of him because he would put you in a headlock for no reason, lead you astray, take risks etc

After we win tonight, tomorrows headline will read:

DCE labels Watmough "annoying" in shocking tell all interview...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7