Dce : reap what you sow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Dce ... the decade of dominance you were part of was built with blood , tears and sacrifices , salary sacrifices . You reaped the benefits of your team mates sacrifices

However ... You did not show the same standards for your team mates that helped you win a premiership

Because of your sel fish act your best friend has become a human manly sacrifice.

Reap what you sow ... You should of thought of your team mates and busted warriors before you who took salary sacrifices that helped forge our decade of dominance

I do not agree with Lewis Brown replacing Jamie Buherer

But you did not think of your team mates when asking for %20 of our salary cap

Reap what you sow ... Not only have you sacrificed your chance to play with JB

You have caused immense sorrow to us supporters

Thank you ... I can see why the senior playing group had their differences with you

Technically he's taking up less than 10%, Fox Sports are paying a chunk of his contract.

If Joe Kelly never changed the offer, we wouldn't have a debacle

I am mourning the loss of my hero Jamie Buhrer

It is helping me cope .... Today was one of the saddest days of my life

I need to blame as many people as I can

Jamie Buhrer is better than api/brown/parcel all put together ....

Just to clarify King2213, all those who took the supposed sacrifices were those on large back ended contracts. Think about it....... Alamo out.

If I'm running manly I would pay dce a mill, but I would have Jamie on 280. If he can get 400 at the Knights good luck to him.
Good luck to Jamie on $400k and Good luck to our new squad in 2017 .
Robbie Farrah the tiger legend who is a bigger profile player than Jamie is going to the rabbits . Thurston was not wanted by the dogs and the rest is history with the Cowboys . These things happen at all clubs .
Bring on 2017 !!!

Dce ... the decade of dominance you were part of was built with blood , tears and sacrifices , salary sacrifices . You reaped the benefits of your team mates sacrifices

However ... You did not show the same standards for your team mates that helped you win a premiership

Because of your sel fish act your best friend has become a human manly sacrifice.

Reap what you sow ... You should of thought of your team mates and busted warriors before you who took salary sacrifices that helped forge our decade of dominance

Thank you ... I can see why the senior playing group had their differences with you

Fmd that's one of your best. The off season is going to fly by. Not!

DCE got offered 1.3 mill for 10 years! What would you ****en do? Everyone even JT would take that money as soon as its out there. @king2213 you need to stop blaming everyone for Jamie's departure. Maybe Jamie himself decided he did not want to stay with manly and was offered big cash at Newy.

I would think of my team mates the club and my best man and ask for $750k a year

haha that's hilarious. You would not, you would take what they offer you and think of the new house and car you are going to buy

1. You do not know me well ... you are not in a position to make this assumption.
The only reason we offered him a huge deal is because he paraded him self like a little Indonesian tranny to the Sharks and Titans and drove his price through the roof

I am mourning the loss of my hero Jamie Buhrer

It is helping me cope .... Today was one of the saddest days of my life

I need to blame as many people as I can

Jamie Buhrer is better than api/brown/parcel all put together ....
Hero? Are you also a dual knee construction "survivor"?

Wow, that's feckin hilarious. Seriously!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4