DCE Rating in RLW ....disappointing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
I was really interested to see if DCE would get a 10 in RLW, as many experts were saying it was the most dominant individual performance they had seen in recent years. I must say I was a bit disappointed to see he only got a 9.

I can understand not getting a 10, as 10 implies it was pretty much the perfect game. But if that's the case I can't really imagine too many 10s since I've been watching football. If we had've put the Raiders to the sword in the 2nd half I would imagine a 10 would have been coming. But personally I'm struggling to remember a more polished individual performance.

On another note I saw Jack Littlejohn was in Big Leagues team of the week, well done and thoroughly deserved.

I went and got a copy this week as I was sure he would get a 10.

I would assume no one will get a 10 again. Well maybe Smith, Slater and Cronk are chances.

He missed a couple of tackles and that crossfield kick wasn't quite on the money, JSL had to to toe it ahead under pressure - it should have sat up for him to take it in his stride to go under the posts untouched.
Hard markers these RLW guys!

Someone who works for RLW and gives an opinion on how well a player went that week won't change MY opinion on what I think he should have scored...

He will score a 10!

If we can afford two 1.2 million

Yeah there was maybe one dropped ball and poor pass I can remember, but as close to perfect as you'd get in recent times.

Slight bourbon fog here...did Cherry score himself against the Raiders??

And maybe the Manly jumper cost him a point from RLW too...

Chez didn't score himself and we did lose the second half, so not a perfect 10 in game control.

The judge must have forgotten that our ball playing lock was off the field most of the game, world's best centre off for last 33 minutes and Foz never even started the game, so Chez had a rookie 5/8 to guide around :cool:

But I am happy to have DCE as a 9 in any game :angel:

Jerry1 said:
We lost the second half - I suspect that would more than account for it.

In 1982, Canterbury lost to Manly at Brooky and Brentnall got the maximum points off RLW. So losing the second half to Canberra can't be the only reason.

I give all the raiders a 9 for their first half and I hope they repeat that performance against us again.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2