DCE post match interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Well spoken, seemed most disappointed with how we didn't deliver on our potential. Which leaves room for improvement.

I dont know what you got from that but basically confirmed there was some off field issues.

Hopefuly we put that all behind in 2015.

Who exactly are you referring to in the Senior Group, that you'd like to see gone ? . . . . . now that our season is over

DCE.

Kicked 1 field goal to keep us in the game. Tick nice.
Didn't kick 1 field goal to win us the game. Cross not nice.

Kicked out on the full, kicked last tackle option in golden point straight to the dogs on their 30m line.

Through passes that hit the turf. Through passes that went forward. Did not get us a repeat set all night.

DCE. I really don't think hes in any position to talk about 1.2 m a year anymore.

Eagles2nv said:
Well spoken, seemed most disappointed with how we didn't deliver on our potential. Which leaves room for improvement.

I dont know what you got from that but basically confirmed there was some off field issues.

Hopefuly we put that all behind in 2015.

You mean the media didn't make it all up? I'm surprised.

Watmough is now gone !!! Won't be around in our jersey next year.

Others may follow. Now that its over it will all pan out.

Surprised he mentioned off field issues. What was DCE referring to, players not liking him/players not happy with the board about Gifts departure?

I won't bag his effort tonight, but I do think if he had his time over again he probably would have made a few different decisions during the game, but you can say that about everyone probably, but he's the halfback and no 1 playmaker so he has to own his decisions probably more than most.

hmmm, word for word, not sure, but mentioned the off field issues but still thought they underachieved this year and should have gone further (despite the off field issues)

Yeh it was along the lines of 'It's been an enjoyable year on the field, despite the off field issues'. Something like that.

The clutch play in golden point was Dce 10 metres out no field goal. Hodkinson nailed his one. In tight games you gotta do it. DCE failed!!!!

He must learn from this if he is to go to the next level.

sheridanstand78 said:
The clutch play in golden point was Dce 10 metres out no field goal. Hodkinson nailed his one. In tight games you gotta do it. DCE failed!!!!

He must learn from this if he is to go to the next level.

I agree with the big dollars comes big expectations.

I'm going to play devils advocate and be incredibly unpopular. But finch said to him quote "i look forward to seeing you in manly colors next year" and the look on chez face was less than confident and he looked straight to the ground.

Reading to much into it but it was a strange statement to begin with and after comfortably answering all previous questions with chez like maturity the silence and look away was deafening.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2