DCE out for a Month or a week or a day...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it is early enough in the season to rest him and the results wont matter too much. If we push injuries at this point it could come and bite us in the bum at the pointy end of the season

The Who said:
Technical Coach said:
The Who said:
Let's look on the bright side.
If true and all the players are out:
* It gives us a chance to blood Rudolf into the top grade. We need a back-up half should injuries hit at finals time.
* Rudolf is an accomplished goal kitcker, so there won;t be any negative posts about Lyon's goal kicking to worry about
* It means DCE and Choc will get a good rest, missing the first SOO
* The match with Storm is only worth two competition points, so it's no more important than any of the other 26 rounds
* It is better to have injuries now than at finals time
* Manly always thrives on adversity, so don't write us off yet
Where are the negative comments in relation to Jamie Lyon and his goal kicking?

TC, on April 24 you wrote the thread... Jamie Lyon Goal Kicking.
Jamie really has some technical flaws in his goal kicking that need to be addressed....etc
Don't you remember?
Yeah but the thread was not negative it was an observation.

An example of being negative is "Jamie Lyon should be sacked as our goal kicker", I stated Jamie is a reluctant kicker but when the pressure is on he usually nails it.

The thread should be who's in?
To be honest I'm really looking forward to this game. Nothing to lose - everything to gain. Go the eaglets - really excited to see all the next gen players and bench players get a go.

Tooves should put him in the bench until the final 7 mins. Learn from super coach sheens

master blaster said:
Shoe1 said:
Tooves should put him in the bench until the final 7 mins. Learn from super coach sheens
Lara Pitt said Tooves will give DCE all the time he needs to be fit for the Melbourne game
How about "Lara Pitt will give DCE all the time he needs to perform in Melbourne after the game" ?

Brissie Kid said:
You can bet DCE wants to get one over Cronk before Origin.

Yeah, agreed. I imagine he wants to start pressuring cronk for the QLD no.7.

I am a little concerned, that if DCE is jured, that mabye we should take the hit this game. I would hate for him to sit a month on the sideline because we were desperate to get him back on the field.

DCE is on Sterlo Fox 1 tonight

He hasn't ruled himself out of our game yet. There is a Captain's Run in the morning that will rule him in or out officially :angel:

Horo, Jorge and Buhrer reckon he looks like Sid the Ferret from Ice Age due to his long neck :D

I think you'll find @HappilyManly that Sid is a sloth .

Not casting any aspersions on his productivity there...Just that he's apparently a sloth, not a ferret.

I guess with all this PC talk around the place right now, we best be uber-precise even with our furry friends!

( I can see why Daly copped the nickname tho!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7