DCE out for a Month or a week or a day...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
According to RLW

MANLY could lose star halfback Daly Cherry-Evans for up to a month with a calf injury.

Cherry-Evans suffered the injury during his short seven-minute stint for Australia against New Zealand on Friday night.

Officials have kept the injury quiet but RLW has been told it is a grade two or three calf tear – and will sideline the star half for at least two weeks.

Manly already have a host of injury worries with five-eighth Kieran Foran, fullback Brett Stewart and back-rower Anthony Watmough out or in doubt for this weekend’s big showdown with old rivals Melbourne.

Sheens is to blame for this if true the fuk Witt! Sits cold on the bench all game, idiot

RE: DCE out for a Month

Wolfie will save us :angel:

Tim Sheens is a dithering idiot :dodgy:

It was about 14C on Friday and DCE sat out in the cold for almost 80 minutes :mad: :mad:

Let's look on the bright side.
If true and all the players are out:
* It gives us a chance to blood Rudolf into the top grade. We need a back-up half should injuries hit at finals time.
* Rudolf is an accomplished goal kitcker, so there won;t be any negative posts about Lyon's goal kicking to worry about
* It means DCE and Choc will get a good rest, missing the first SOO
* The match with Storm is only worth two competition points, so it's no more important than any of the other 26 rounds
* It is better to have injuries now than at finals time
* Manly always thrives on adversity, so don't write us off yet

I really don't rate the Scum.

I still expect us to win. These backs to the wall games don't scare me as much as those "we should win easy" games.

The adversity just seems to galvanise the team. Bring it on I say.

Agree, we are lulling them into a false sense of security. :D

2v has a cunning plan, and we will bring back the 2 match points and finish as #1 after Round 9 and 26 :angel:

Depending on who you listen to he got 3 mins, 7 mins or 8 mins... clearly NRL timekeepers are no better than their NRL counterparts...

Yes I called for Beaver and Tooves even before Cherry was rubbed out...might as well throw Cliffy into the mix as well!

The Who said:
* It gives us a chance to blood Rudolf into the top grade. We need a back-up half should injuries hit at finals time.
* Rudolf is an accomplished goal kitcker, so there won;t be any negative posts about Lyon's goal kicking to worry about
* The match with Storm is only worth two competition points, so it's no more important than any of the other 26 rounds
Where are the negative comments in relation to Jamie Lyon and his goal kicking?

Mitch said:
From MWSE:

Cherry under calf cloud
Mon 5th May, 01:26PM

The Sea Eagles have suffered a setback ahead of Saturday’s clash with the Melbourne Storm, with halfback Daly Cherry-Evans returning from representative duty with a slight calf strain.

The inform half played in the final minutes of the Kangaroos 30-18 victory over the Kiwi’s in Sydney on Friday night after coming off the bench.

His progress will be monitored throughout the week but Sea Eagles Coach Geoff Toovey is still expecting the playmaker to play this weekend against the Melbourne Strom at AAMI Park.

This weekend will be the side’s first trip outside of Sydney this season and with stars Jamie Lyon, Kieran Foran and Glenn Stewart already sidelined, it was not the news Sea Eagles fans wanted to hear.

Time for Donny Singe to work his magic!

In the words of John McEnroe - "You cannot be serious!"

Technical Coach said:
The Who said:
Where are the negative comments in relation to Jamie Lyon and his goal kicking?

TC, on April 24 you wrote the thread... Jamie Lyon Goal Kicking.
Jamie really has some technical flaws in his goal kicking that need to be addressed....etc
Don't you remember?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4