DCE or Foz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DCE or Foz

• DCE

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • Foz

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters

Snake

Snake's Alive!
If we can only have one of these two, who do you want to keep?

I've got Foz; tough, future captain, and always takes the line on.

Yyyaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn....

LITTLEJOHN!! F**k it!

How many times do we need to give this opinion????????

Reckon we will lose both.

Seems as though Foran has already signed elsewhere.

mozgrame said:
Yyyaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn....

LITTLEJOHN!! F**k it!

This just in!!! Teams hear Manly will move forward with LittleJohn and let Foz and DCE go. Subsequently a large amount of money has shown up at his door step in brown paper bags with a souths, dogs, broncos and roosters logo on it. He has since stated he has requested a release as he is upset with the club!!

mozgrame said:
Yyyaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn....

LITTLEJOHN!! F**k it!

sorry to impinge on your wellbeing.

Hhmmm. "IF" the rumours are true about Foran, then I'd say the club has made its decision regarding this poll. "IF" the club has chosen DCE, it was the right decision. IMO.

Yup, we are shedding the disruptive guys that dont want to be here, and Foran is that. Lets build a culture around passion and community.

Its how this legacy of ours began in the first place.

Players without spirit or passion can destroy a club from within.

IQofalimabean said:
DCE only because his long kicking game is much better than forans. Which is needed when your forward pack struggles for meters.

I think Foz is a better ball player and takes the line on more often, but if there is one thing I do feel DCE has over Foz, it's a kicking game. I do agree that it's vitally important in the modern game to have a great long kicker

With Choc gone, that gives us a minimum of 500K to splurge on these two great players. It could be another 50 years before we have a halves combination as good as this.

This may be from way out in left field.....but what are people's thought's of one day moving Foz to lock?

He could be very Brad Fittler like at lock, basically playing as an extra 5/8 while taking the occasional hit up and doing the hard work in defence, which is not much different to how he plays now really. He has the toughness of a lock, the skills of a half and the speed of an inside back (when he cares to show it).

Guess it depends on if we can afford to keep both Cherry and Foz, and if we can get a good 5/8 (Littlejohn?) for a bargain price.

A starting lineup of Snake, Jorge, Killer, Skivy, Peta, JLJ, Cherry, BJ, Matty, Star, T-Red, JamieB and Foz wouldn't look too bad really.

Just throwing it out there.

mickqld said:
DCE because he wants to be here.

I agree with Mick....I'm over all the dramas and just want players who want to be here.

DCE, because Foz made me wait for a photo with him in the locker room after the '11 grand final.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4