DCE or Adam Reynolds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Forget DCE ever played for Manly.

on Ability and Past/current form who would you rather be Manly halfback?

Argued with a mate about it today.

I think DCE is a much better half. Long kicking running and passing is great and he is BY FAR the best defensive halfback on earth

I like DCE's willingness to take on the line. He also has an uncanny ability to shrug out of tackles. I don't know that Reynolds is even in the same league as DCE in terms of natural ability. Reynolds is getting a lot of hype because Souths are going well, but he benefits from having some very good players around him, not the least of which are Inglis, Burgess and Luke.

if you are talking right now then DCE for sure but if you are talking at the same experience point in their career then it might be a close call.

Reynolds is the best young half to hit the game since DCE, getting rid of Sandow to parra was the best thing souths have ever done.

Easily the best two halves under 25 in the game.

DCE is the clear winner in defence, in attack I think Reynolds is probably more of a game breaker, but they're both fantastic.

They are probably a bit different in terms of how they play the game

Reynolds in a bit more conservative with his play and takes the percentages a lot more whereas DCE will chance his arm and go for the lower percentage play if he thinks he can get a result out of it, which doesn't always come off

1 thing DCE could learn from Reynolds is the art of getting a repeat set, both out halves have been forgetting about that lately

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2