• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm going to sound mean here. But why was he playing ? I love 2v but surly it's better to get the ops out of the way sooner. For pre season ?

Whilst there was any slim chance for us making the finals series, DCE and all others would have been postponing their operations. Fair enuff : Makes sense. But now their season is over, the club should give a true injury account player by player to the fans.

As for Matai, whilst i'm sure we all love him, we have to look to the future. He has carried debilitating injuries for years - such a tough guy. However i get the impression it will only take 1 more big injury, and that could bring his career to an end, or at least a significantly lengthy spell. He has broken bones, nerve damage, half functioning shoulder. Reminds me of the Monty Python knight who at this point has lost both arms, and keep revving up his opponent to come back for more.

Whilst there was any slim chance for us making the finals series, DCE and all others would have been postponing their operations. Fair enuff : Makes sense. But now their season is over, the club should give a true injury account player by player to the fans.

As for Matai, whilst i'm sure we all love him, we have to look to the future. He has carried debilitating injuries for years - such a tough guy. However i get the impression it will only take 1 more big injury, and that could bring his career to an end, or at least a significantly lengthy spell. He has broken bones, nerve damage, half functioning shoulder. Reminds me of the Monty Python knight who at this point has lost both arms, and keep revving up his opponent to come back for more.
It would be good to get him a medical payout - he deserves the full contract monies for his body parts :inlove:

I noticed yesterday in the 77th minute, when the Sharks tossed it wide and Gordon kicked for his winger, Snake made a bruising tackle to save a try before the ball was flung back in desperation and none other than DCE was there to make the other bruising try saving tackle...you can't knock the commitment of either of them.

I reckon DCE has busted his ass in defence this year and many times you looked to see who was underneath a try saver and he was there

Defended a lot tidying up the middle when our forwards were not right

I for one hope his operation is a success and he rests and comes back as the dominant half back of the game playing both sides of the field behind a tough non compromising forward pack

Hopefully Barrett is not bringing any fitness guru from the riff next year as they have the worst injury record of any team

No drama's for DCE - you can have the cherry op in day surgery. Quick snip & it's all over...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8