DCE on Talkin' sport today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was running late. Spoke about finals experience and the tough games ahead. No big surprises. He spoke about his relationship with Foran and how he is hoping it will be for many years. (small remark around the salary cap allowing it to continue.)
Typical DCE well spoken, minimal umms and ahhs. 9/10

CAMBO said:
bones said:
At 4.35pm today

1269 on the AM dial
What is it on the PM dial bones?

Typical radio communication in Australia is predominately Amplitude Modulation or Frequency Modulation (am or fm).
Phase Modulation (pm) is not widely used for transmitting radio waves. This is because PM requires more complex receiving hardware, and there can be ambiguity problems in determining whether, for example, the signal has changed phase by +180° or -180°.

Dan79 said:
CAMBO said:
bones said:
At 4.35pm today

1269 on the AM dial
What is it on the PM dial bones?

Typical radio communication in Australia is predominately Amplitude Modulation or Frequency Modulation (am or fm).
Phase Modulation (pm) is not widely used for transmitting radio waves. This is because PM requires more complex receiving hardware, and there can be ambiguity problems in determining whether, for example, the signal has changed phase by +180° or -180°.

my cats breath smells like cat food

Hamster Huey said:

my cats breath smells like cat food

lol HH

My cat is widely used for transmitting radio waves. This is because my dog requires more complex receiving hardware.

This interview (on the manly website) is probably better.

Plus it has video and a Cherry in pain.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Tough-love-How-to-keep-a-Cherry-fresh/81880

Although he does call out non travelling Manly fans so put your hard shell on sensitive ones.

I heard the interview. It was very professional. The compare Graeme Hughes (Heaps) is not a Manly fan but he does acknowledge they are a formidable team. Cherry is as good a communicator as he is a player, particularly for someone so young.
To me he is a budding Beaver Menzies: people may say they dislike Manly but they always admired Beaver. Cherry has similar 'likeability'.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4