DCE on report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eric Galt said:
mozgrame said:
Eric Galt said:
mozgrame said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Fulton, to me at least, looks as intimidating as a hard boiled carrot! I would have loved to have seen DCE drop a short elbow and a quick knee into Blair. Technically, is there a rule in the NRL Bible that excludes ground and pound? If the Storm can continually find loopholes, why can't we?

The storm were banned from using the grapple tackle - so they invented the chicken wing. They were banned from using the chicken wing - so they went to the crusher. We know where they ended up.

If you can't punch someone that really needs it, ground and pound his arse!!

(Giant LOL intended)
There was no real kneed for it.

Except for the fact that Fulton is so doughy.

And that Fultons loafs a lot

Anasta reckons he has great buns, if you know what I mean.

Frogz said:
Well it certainly wasn't an accident...he first had his elbow across the guys face then the knee.....Who knows what this match review committee will do...They have about 5 lifting tackles to go thru first...then some shoulder charges...so hopefully nothing left for DCE

Maybe instead of the knee and elbow, he should have done this to him instead:

10_15_6.gif

Five-eighth Braith Anasta is set to miss the Wests Tigers' clash with the Cowboys this Saturday after being cited for a shoulder charge in his side’s win over Manly at the weekend.

Anasta was charged with a Grade 2 shoulder charge for his 64th minute hit on Sea Eagles winger David Williams and will miss the Tigers' first home game at Campbelltown with an early plea. He will risk a two-match ban if he fights the charge.

The Storm’s Dayne Weston, who joined the club earlier this year from Penrith, could also miss his new side’s next two matches after copping a Grade Two dangerous contact charge for a 54th minute crusher tackle on Titans fullback David Mead.

With an early guilty plea Weston will miss Monday night’s home game against the Dragons but should he contest the charge and lose, the reserve forward will also sit out the Round 7 away clash against the Raiders.

St George Illawarra’s Jack de Belin also faces a week on the sidelines for a Grade One dangerous throw on South Sydney enforcer Sam Burgess but teammate Jason Nightingale will escape suspension for his 76th minute careless high tackle on young hooker Apisai Koroisau.

http://www.nrl.com/anasta,-de-belin,-weston-face-bans/tabid/10874/newsid/77439/default.aspx

DCE looks to be cleared :angel:

Kiwi Eagle said:
No charge for DCE

Unbelievably Jack De Belin will be missing a week for a classic tackle on burgess. Disgrace

De Belin had one great tackle on Burgess and one dodgy one where Burgess was lifted past the horizontal. The citing must relate to the dodgy one.

Kiwi Eagle said:
No charge for DCE

Unbelievably Jack De Belin will be missing a week for a classic tackle on burgess. Disgrace

De Belin had one great tackle on Burgess and one dodgy one where Burgess was lifted past the horizontal. The citing must relate to the dodgy one.

Saw Braith Anasta on the Nein news, but i was at the gym, couldn't hear what he was saying. Charming fellow, seemed to think it was all funny, from the expressions didn't seem to take it seriously. Body language was 'I m an Angel not capable of illegal play'

What was he actually saying ?

Anasta claimed that he has never hurt anyone, didn't see the incident and does not expect to be charged :cool:

Wolfie's neck snapped back so hard.

The vision clearly shows Anasta bending his left arm, taking a lowered stance, then smashing his shoulder into the jaw of Wolfie :mad:

Its been graded as #2, so Anasta, to his surprise, will miss this weekend with an early plea.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video/league Then select to view:
Tedesco faces extended recovery - 0:47 mins

Didn't think there was anything in the Anasta one either really, similar to Jason King's a few weeks back

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2