DCE on report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
Was Anasta put on report for that shoulder on Wofie?

Nope, eventhough he hit Wolf in the head. Should be 2-3 weeks if king gets a week for his nothing hit.

DCE is not an aggressive player. You would accept it was an accident. If the knee didn't follow an elbow. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Nothing more to it than the countless 'facial' being handed out by both sides. :cool:

However, it reflected the frustration of Manly, rather than them focusing and playing football :dodgy:

Of course the guy stayed down like he'd been hit with machine gun fire....until he heard the whistle then he was happy to jump straight up and march tough like towards dce.

At least in ice hockey you get penalised for milking (embellishing).

Well it certainly wasn't an accident...he first had his elbow across the guys face then the knee.....Who knows what this match review committee will do...They have about 5 lifting tackles to go thru first...then some shoulder charges...so hopefully nothing left for DCE

He should get a week for stupidity.

Like Snake's silly elbow flick at Everingham last year at Bluetongue.

Silly, unnecessary, un-Manly effort borne out of frustration. (Liam Fulton could cop a week as well for over-acting).

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Fulton, to me at least, looks as intimidating as a hard boiled carrot! I would have loved to have seen DCE drop a short elbow and a quick knee into Blair. Technically, is there a rule in the NRL Bible that excludes ground and pound? If the Storm can continually find loopholes, why can't we?

The storm were banned from using the grapple tackle - so they invented the chicken wing. They were banned from using the chicken wing - so they went to the crusher. We know where they ended up.

If you can't punch someone that really needs it, ground and pound his arse!!

(Giant LOL intended)

mozgrame said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Fulton, to me at least, looks as intimidating as a hard boiled carrot! I would have loved to have seen DCE drop a short elbow and a quick knee into Blair. Technically, is there a rule in the NRL Bible that excludes ground and pound? If the Storm can continually find loopholes, why can't we?

The storm were banned from using the grapple tackle - so they invented the chicken wing. They were banned from using the chicken wing - so they went to the crusher. We know where they ended up.

(Giant LOL intended)
There was no real kneed for it.

https://twitter.com/brentread_7/status/453037974964293633

Brent Read ‏@brentread_7

Braith Anasta facing 1-2 week suspension on a shoulder charge. Jack De Belin also facing a week for dangerous throw on Sam Burgess
Not sure if they are the only two.

Eric Galt said:
mozgrame said:

(Giant LOL intended)

Except for the fact that Fulton is so doughy.

mozgrame said:
Eric Galt said:
mozgrame said:

(Giant LOL intended)

Except for the fact that Fulton is so doughy.

And that Fultons loafs a lot

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6