DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It has 2 mean that otherwise it is wrong. What's interesting is DCE had 2 last Monday why the announcement now? maybe they have been waiting for Foz 2 commit and have now pulled the trigger?
I reckon you are right, I reckon we increased the offer to Foz using some of DCE's money and now that Foz has accepted terms we had to withdraw our offer to DCE as it will need to be re-worked. Obviously Foz was our priority.

image.jpg

Bloody channel 9 Brisbane (Broncos) sports news.. 40% of their sports reports are either W. Bennet's head or Donkey's news, with a brief mention of the Tits. Wonder if they realise there's actual stories out there?

My little birdys told me foz was being wined and dined up until 48 hrs ago by some off our bigger sponsors ,so you can see who the club prefers to keep !!!

Can't disagree with what the club has done, but will miss watching DCE and all his skill. Bigger issue is what is the NRL going to do about things. Foz and DCE shouldn't even be a point of discussion at the moment. They're supposed to be here to 2016. Saints the same with Merrin. Talk of Inglis finishing his career with the Broncos. Hayne at the drop of the hat of to NFL. GC with 5 out to coke. Repeat offenders constantly being welcomed back into the game. And the NRL expect us to keep supporting this.
Truth be known, I wil still keep supporting the Eagles, but geez it gets harder each year.

Manly CEO Joe Kelly: "Late last week we met and set a deadline of midday on Monday. We didn't hear back.... So we have made the decision to focus on Friday night's game (against Parramatta) for the good of the team. We have gone past the deadline. The offer is off the table. We're focusing on football ...."

It's the Clive Churchill medallist's curse.
First Kitey, then Gifty and now Cherry it would seem.

Manly CEO Joe Kelly: "Late last week we met and set a deadline of midday on Monday. We didn't hear back.... So we have made the decision to focus on Friday night's game (against Parramatta) for the good of the team. We have gone past the deadline. The offer is off the table. We're focusing on football ...."
So its put back in cabinet if he wants to look at and sign it they will pull it back out / sort of what Toovey said on 360

Well it was going to come to this point eventually, it kinda needed to be now given that our season starts in two days.

Still hoping for a miracle and we keep both, but that's looking unlikely

If we replace him with Hodkinson as someone suggested I will be livid. We need to blood a youngster and throw him in while we still have snake and killer to create options in the backs.

A youngster learning our game now would be much more beneficial in the long term than a stop gap hack like hokko

Brisbane have some good young halfbacks, as do the tits.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4