DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Positive move i think. Suck it Orr. Hope DCE realises the damage done and punts the greedy prick. As mentioned, you'd have to think this is a positive sign Foz will stay. If he was gone, they wouldn't be telling media DCE offer is withdrawn, they'd be scavaging around to make him happy and try to avoid the backlash of losing both.

About time. Happy the club has taken this stance. Especially, after the media circus Orr and DCE put us through. No respect for the club that gave him his lucky break. No re sign Foz please.

This is the best news I have read all day! Screw you DCE. The crap that he has put this club through that last 18 months. A total selfish dick. I wish he was going now. He doesn't deserve to be in the maroon and white. I am so glad the club grew a pair and did this. We will survive.

Good! I like it, he's had more than enough time and the media stunts and parades at other clubs has been a farce!

Good to see the club get some balls!
Even though i like DCE and still think he will be a great half back in the future..
I like the clubs approach , but why not do the same with Foran , he may have not been so public with his actions , but he also has played the club.

where is his decision he promised the club & fans 3 months ago ?????

Positive move i think. Suck it Orr. Hope DCE realises the damage done and punts the greedy prick. As mentioned, you'd have to think this is a positive sign Foz will stay. If he was gone, they wouldn't be telling media DCE offer is withdrawn, they'd be scavaging around to make him happy and try to avoid the backlash of losing both.

He won't be the first player I remember Issac Luke having problems with Orr and having 2 buy himself out. In fact here is the story http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...s-for-sake-of-souths-deal-20110917-1kezl.html

Even though i like DCE and still think he will be a great half back in the future..
I like the clubs approach , but why not do the same with Foran , he may have not been so public with his actions , but he also has played the club.

I agree that's why I expect Foz 2 make an announcement otherwise it smacks of double standards

I am hoping it is as easy as Connect the Dots...Foran stays-let's hope

yeah that said why wouldn't they withdraw both so leaning towards Foran Staying
It has 2 mean that otherwise it is wrong. What's interesting is DCE had 2 last Monday why the announcement now? maybe they have been waiting for Foz 2 commit and have now pulled the trigger?

So, if he immediately signs with the Titans does he play again in First Grade, or is he consigned to NSW Cup
hypothetically ..Well id hope he would be professional enough to play 100% + at the end of the day he is pro footballer (probably not a pro negotiator ) put his head downand play hard that will earn the respect and just get on with it

Truly gutted to lose a player of his caliber.. But not a person of his character. He'd be absolutely NOBODY without the chance that Manly have him.. And the last few months he's openly spat on the club. Well.. I guess that by going to the Titans his career will be longer.. As he'll rarely play finals footy again..

Now there's the club I support! Go Manly!! Only thing that would make me happier is news of Foz resigning. Oh, and news that DCE has signed at Parra - that would be funny, sorry Choc.
:wasntme:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6