DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now I wish the club came out and said they will never deal with Orr again, even if that means missing out on players!!

I'd say (and hope) that this means Foran is staying. I think Joe Kelly only wanted to re-sign one of the two. He thinks keeping both ties up too much cap space on just two players. If DCE had agreed to terms, then I reckon we'd be seeing Foran's offer withdrawn instead.

This is Weedler, has the club made an official announcement ??

If not , back to normal transmission please.

More $$$ thrown at Foran with a announcement on Friday?
Cash left over for a young gun signing
Laurie Daley tipping against us ............ Friday is looking good.

Toovey said he still thinks they will stay and said even if it is withdrawn he says contract still there trying to get a read on his body language but not giving anything away

Toovey said he still thinks they will stay and said even if it is withdrawn he says contract still there trying to get a read on his body language but not giving anything away

Toovey is a politician he was saying watmough was staying also. Toovey may want them both 2 stay but it is obvious Kelly is running things.

Toovey may also be trying to calm the rocking ship before our game in 48 hours.. I reckon DCE is gooorrrnneee. Why not withdraw Foz?

I'd say (and hope) that this means Foran is staying. I think Joe Kelly only wanted to re-sign one of the two. He thinks keeping both ties up too much cap space on just two players. If DCE had agreed to terms, then I reckon we'd be seeing Foran's offer withdrawn instead.
I like the way you think Bones

So, if he immediately signs with the Titans does he play again in First Grade, or is he consigned to NSW Cup

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4