1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DCE=Michael Clarke???

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Lyonstomenzies, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Lyonstomenzies

Lyonstomenzies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +607 / 18
    Would I be far off making a comparison to the two?

Both very talented, both with immense leadership skills, both pin-up boys of their teams, but both seem to think differently to some players before them.

Maybe it's just a younger mans way of thinking.

2. lurker

lurker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +798 / 33
    Dislike! I don't think michael Clarke would play out a contract like this. He simply doesn't want to be forced out. He wants to play for Australia. Also the situations are way different. Clarke has legend status dce isn't close yet

3. mjb136

mjb136 MWSE fanatic Premium Member

sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,462 / 32
    Disagree @Lyonstomenzies and agree with you @lurker . Michael Clarke is a legend of Australian cricket, I don't care what anyone says. DCE may be a legend one day, not yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,840 / 103
    I'm not a huge Clarke fan but I do admire the fact that when his schedule permits he returns to his grade cricket roots and plays for Western Suburbs. Too many sportsmen forget that their junior clubs/grade clubs gave them the chance to live their dream.

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Foran = Shane Watson

Earns more than Clarke, had a few good seasons but been below average lately, doesn't cop the flak like Clarke

6. mjb136

mjb136 MWSE fanatic Premium Member

sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,462 / 32
    Watto has been put out to pasture and about time too. One of the worst I've seen at going on with it after getting a start.

7. 6/71

6/71 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +207 / 3
    Great, so DCEs back is shot now?

8. mosto

mosto Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +992 / 10
    We must be bad judges on here then, Foz has won Silvertails Player Of The Year two years straight. Should be good when his form comes back.

9. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    I doubt that Michael Clarke would be able to get back up after the first tackle.