DCE Kicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
wasnt able to be at the game, but watched on Fox

DCE has been guilty of some very bland kicking in the last 2 months... But he put in some cracking bombs tonight, including a great spiral that fooled everyone and led to a Taufua try

Feels like his kicking and general game took a big stride forward tonight

About time - but well done

DCE kicking....what about Green, Buhrer & even Burgess toed a loose ball sweetly....
Always love a good kicking game & agree with a smoother halves partnership it creates ability to control the kicking.
Truth is tonight, the key to the quality kicking game was the energy with the chase....great to see.

Happy with his kicking, but thought it was his running that was more impressive. He ran when he needed to, and didn't just do those mazy runs where he goes everywhere but nowhere.

Even that set where on the last tackle he ran the ball I thought was great, he was playing what he saw and chancing his arm.

DCE kicking....what about Green, Buhrer & even Burgess toed a loose ball sweetly....
Always love a good kicking game & agree with a smoother halves partnership it creates ability to control the kicking.
Truth is tonight, the key to the quality kicking game was the energy with the chase....great to see.
That Buhrerful kick for the try bamboozled the opposition like nothing else -great to watch :clap:

DCE was controlled with the boot tonight. Good to see.

But agree DCE strongest asset has always been his running game.

That was the most carefree I have seen DCE in a long time tonight. He has played with the weight of the world on his shoulders for 2 years now but tonight he looked clear headed and relaxed.

I thought having Koroisau out there at hooker freed him up for the kick chase and he led the rest of the troops around him.

The forwards deserve a huge pat on the back for how DCE got to play last night. Their effort was outstanding and we got to see the old Cherry.

Hope we get to see a few more of those performances before the year ends.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6