DCE in doubt?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just watching Foxsports news.

Interviewing Matt Ballin, and they asked if DCE was playing. Ballin have nothing away, but sounds like that injury he is carrying may keep him out

Bugger. I think he first got hurt when hit late after kicking and it wasn't even penalised?

Ok, so assuming DCE is out, and assuming Foz plays halfback, Lyon 5-8th, and Hiku centre, WHO DO BRING IN to play Right Wing.?

Surely David Williams gets his chance for redemption? Or do you go with the future, and play Satini, Gutherson, or Blair ?

Daly Cherry-Evans (ankle) is in doubt and has a fitness test on Friday. The injury is not considered serious, but hooker Matt Ballin told Fox Sports News that Manly won’t take any risks with the star playmaker. The Cowboys have centre Kane Linnett (back) in doubt. He will be given until an hour before kick-off to prove his fitness. The Cowboys won’t reveal who is in line to replace Linnett. “We’ve got a back-up plan but we’re not going to divulge it at the moment,” said Cowboys assistant coach Terry Matterson. Forward Gavin Cooper (knee) has been cleared, while young back Curtis Rona will debut. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-round-seven-late-mail-playmaker-daly-cherryevans-in-doubt-for-manly-sea-eagles/story-fni3fs14-1226888299571

According to news.com.au DCE is out, Foran to Half & Lyon to Centre, with Blair coming in!!

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/daly-cherryevans-has-succumbed-to-soreness-in-his-left-leg-and-wont-play-against-the-cowboys/story-fndv31ch-1226888445896

Arrgggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matai has been our best all year. FFS who do I have to hump to get a full strength team on the field?

Masked Eagle said:
effnic said:
Arrgggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matai has been our best all year. FFS who do I have to hump to get a full strength team on the field?

... Zorba.

Well there you go....time to 'take one for the team.' lol

Masked Eagle said:
If I'm not mistaken, outside of rep call ups, isn't this the first game DCE has missed since his debut in round 1, 2011?

If he's out...then it sure is.

Its not ideal losing DCE for this game but for me its a chance to see how we cope without him as we will lose him during SOO. I would like to see Manly put snake at 5/8 and move Foz to half. Put Hiku at full back and bring in Cheyse Blair on the wing.

I don't mind that idea @sheridanstand78...I'm sure Snake would handle 5/8 but geez he's so valuable from the back...Organizing and defensively, and his attack and running game from fullback is so effective; second to none.

Will be interesting though to see how we go without Chez, and a real challenge, considering how rarely he hasn't been in.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2