DCE has a swing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D$E should think himself lucky that Gogglebox isn't in every lounge room he would hear alot more of what we are yelling at the TV at the moment let alone a few comments on that twittrgram thingo or is it myface or spacebook im not quite sure

In this world of instant social media everyone thinks they are Shakespeare and reasoned logic will win every argument.
I don't know how nasty those "fans" were, but DCE trying to reason with upset fans straight after that loss was never a good idea and his minders would be well advised to filter his interaction with the public in future.
Advice based on: Intellectual debate with drunks at bars.;)
Now is the winter of our discontent lol.

I respect people's right to an opinion and I agree that it certainly looked like we weren't busting our gut to win the game against Canberra and that upsets me. But....

I don't respect other people's right to be verbally abusive towards our players, and if you read the comments before DCE responded, that's exactly what was happening. It's ok to be upset, dismayed, or even shattered at a loss, but to be abusive and offensive over a "football game" is primitive and stupid. Get a grip...people are dying of cancer and some of our fans carry on like their lives are ending because we had a bad game.

Thick and thin is all part of supporting a team and I hope the majority of us keep getting behind the club because this rough trot won't last forever.

He was responding to verbal abuse, not addressing the wider fan base. He can be getting paid a gazillion dollars for doing whatever he likes, he still has a right to defend himself as a human being when people are carrying on like animals because they aren't happy with the way he played a game of football.

Who is more "stupid"?

DCE for defending himself?

Or keyboard warriors carrying on like spoilt teenagers, with no regard for common decency and respect?

Extremely well expressed Snake.

I do not blame DCE for wanting to defend himself. My issue with him is telling our fans and members to support he and the team regardless when everyone knows hes off at the end of the season and the team are way out of form right now.

I can see that DCE is clearly injured and doing his best under the circumstances. I would rather see him take a week off to get fit rather than soldier on injured. He is frustrated by the team and his form.

I am not a fair weather fan who hides behind a computer, I go to every home game and love my team and have done so for 40 years. I will always defend the club when ever I can but I will be buggered if I am going to be silenced by what I see as unfairness.

Over the last year I have been a severe critic of the club and our disastrous attempts to deal with team harmony and player retention. It is has been such a painful experience to see horrible dysfunction destroy what was so beautiful and to see long term players believe that Parramatta is a better place to be. The club screwed up big time, we all know it.

DCE has to understand that people like me have been going to Brooky long before he played with us and will continue long after hes left as well. Passion comes from seeing your team win and lose, the ups and downs. I like most of you hate the position we are in but I am experienced to understand that this will turn around soon as well.

DCE needs to get on with what he does well, get fit and play strong, he and Foran owe it to themselves to play better. The fans expect it and will demand change if they do not see that from them. They have made their choice, we have to lump it too but the fair fans out there will not put up with what they are seeing at the moment.

The ball is in your court DCE!!!

Last edited:
I guess the real question is...would he still be an overrated tosser if he'd stayed? And if he had stayed for say a cool mil, and still copped it from SOME fans because he is down on form and carrying an injury, and still said the most abhorrent and down right horrible things about fans not sticking solid to the club (remembering that HE is leaving, not the club...he's not asking anyone to stand by HIM, he's asking fans to stand by the CLUB) , would he still be an overpriced brat?

Too many what ifs and maybes there. Don't worry about it.....

Sounded ok to me when I read it the second time but confused me the fourth time but all good now after the 7th read cause after I deleted the maybes and left the what ifs
Gonna try one more time and delete the what ifs and concentrate on the maybes and think I would be cheering dce if he signed with the good guys

Sounded ok to me when I read it the second time but confused me the fourth time but all good now after the 7th read cause after I deleted the maybes and left the what ifs
Gonna try one more time and delete the what ifs and concentrate on the maybes and think I would be cheering dce if he signed with the good guys

And that was sober! You should try and decipher my dribble when I'm drunk!! ;) @:p :rofl:

OK I got this.

Dont delete the maybes but take the what ifs for granted.

Then go back to the 3rd time reading (which you missed) and start again from there.

All good.

I like to try to get people think. There are too many suburban sheep on here. Once one jumps (for no reason) all the rest jump too. Use your own brains! Think for yourselves!! @:p

Sometimes it would be easier to let the emoticons do the "talking".

Hahaha!

Blame it on chochlate and too much red wine at the 9 am service

We got a small congregation but a big flask

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7