DCE has a swing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is no way foran will stay. Dce would reneg on the Coast in 5 mins if we offered him more than they did but foran does not want to be here.

I don't subscribe to either player and I don't stand in either camp.
Fark 'em both and piss them off ASAP.
None of this "pay them more and they may change their mind bullsh1t".
They are a cancer to our club and needs to be cut out immediately.
Move on and get somebody else who wants to be here.

Seriously, it's Manly plus Northern Beaches.
"Seven miles from Sydney and a thousand miles from care".
Who the fark doesn't want to be here?

Those clowns that have gone to Dontmatta won't leave the Northern Beaches. Even De$ will put up with the commute and the tolls rather than move to Bankstown.
-

Last edited:
Of the two, Foran is definitely going. His general attitude on the field says he is only marking time until 2016. I don't think we'll convince DCE to change his mind either, though of the two he is the more likely.

Of the two, Foran is definitely going. His general attitude on the field says he is only marking time until 2016. I don't think we'll convince DCE to change his mind either, though of the two he is the more likely.
At the Q & A in Albury , Joe Kelly said negotiations with DCE are definitely finished.
He also said both DCE and Foran were each offered 15% of the salary cap. I work that out to be $930,000 per season (iF i have worked it out correctly)based on the current cap. He said that is what GI is on.

15 percent of the salary cap each at 930k does sound like a reasonable offer to each of them. So the eels paid 1.2 and the titans 1.1. Quite a bit more over 4 seasons than we offered but once u take out tax etc and the risk to move to another club and have to move house away from the northern beaches then maybe not so much in it.

Goes back to my original thoughts :

Dce is just after coin and nothing else. And u know what that's ok everyone is different and everyone is motivated differently.

Foran doesn't want to play here.

IMO I really think he should be told to shut the fark up at the moment....here we go spread thru the News Ltd media again for another week. As if being last doesn't give them enough berley in the water to feed off.

we cant complain if were over the news on these performances of late...

they deserve it , i cant remember a team boycotting on the field...
its disgusting to be honest...

not so much the grubber kick try , we can put that down to miscommunication ( even though most teams would have cleared that , especially brett stewart in the past )

but that 2nd try ( i think ) little blake austin to score under the posts from15m out , that was a disgrace.

to our players actually think no one can see ???

I'm with you Pablo ! Only just worked out what email was myself!
I'm pretty up to date technology wise with gadgets etc but I'm just not a fan/user of the modern era 'look at me' social media
programs. So i don't know the names or the difference between most of them.

Forums do the job

Wow, sorry but they are both professionals and have a right to earn the max they can. I don't subscribe to the view they are not/will not put in the required effort. I reckon Foran is playing busted and DCE is not 100% either (why is Snake taking field kicks?). They have to play as we have nobody else, and to their credit, they're taking the field. Once we get some of our other mainstays back, the combinations will jell and we'll be better. Hang tough.

Unfortunately in this instance DCE needs to suck it up. He has shown himself more than happy to take advantage of his sycophantic following by plugging various sponsors through social media. He has invited the fickle into his life - reap what you sew son!

I am certain he will regret his statement in time.

WE ARE MANLY!

Back in 1975, I was proud to hold up the "L" in a sign held up by 5 of us in the crowd as we stood with each letter, to spell out "MANLY" - (banners were not then as they are now!). This was after we'd caught the supporters bus from the Leagues club to Parramatta, or other hostile territories .

I will always remember the abuse and "missles" thrown at the bus as we headed towards the stadium, which, while scary at the time, was incredibly exhilarating!

During my 40+ years as a Manly supporter, I can never recall a time when I thought we would not be competitive on any day, against any team. There's certainly been low points, but we always bounce back - and hard!

Hang tough, it's a long season and I'm certain our record of reaching the finals will remain intact.

Go you mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles!!!!

DCE button it!! You need to understand that the fans and members are passionate and have every right to ask why you and your mate Foz have mucked the club around all summer before deciding to depart in rounds 1 and 2 of this season? You have made your decision and we have to lump it but it will never stop fans being critical of players who they think are not committed to the cause. The very fans you are critical of , stood by you as you came through our system and learnt your trade and became the player you became.

You and your manager took advantage of a club that nurtured you and you took the coin from a club that is only propped up by the NRL so you can be their glamour boy. Well good luck to you , but that gives you no right to expect the members and fans of this club to critisize when they see guys who are internationals like you and demand to be payed as such play like selfish amateurs!!!!
And the new board mucked up negotiations long before that, DCE and foran were in negotiations due to an incompetent board. Stop blaming the players. I think DCE is right and for him to vent on social media must mean it's affecting more than just him. A fish rots from the head.

You can't blame DCE for trying to get this sort of interaction from fans because he won't get any of that next year because the Titans just don't have any!

The social media comment just shows DCE isn't really as obsessed with thinking about his brand as some people would have us believe. If it were the case, he'd be imagining what the likes of Nike would think about a personality trashing the people they want to buy their shoes. Not smart.

Wow, sorry but they are both professionals and have a right to earn the max they can. I don't subscribe to the view they are not/will not put in the required effort. I reckon Foran is playing busted and DCE is not 100% either (why is Snake taking field kicks?). They have to play as we have nobody else, and to their credit, they're taking the field. Once we get some of our other mainstays back, the combinations will jell and we'll be better. Hang tough.
You could tell there was an attitude issue due to the fact it was so obvious they were able to up the tempo in the second half! Foran is not busted!

Foran may be physically ok, but he is emotionally and mentally busted , in regards to playing footy at MWSE

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4