1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DCE has a swing

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by c eagle, Apr 5, 2015.

1. c eagle

c eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    Apparently DCE has had a swing at us supporters on Instagram , I'm not on Instagram but has said we are not true supporters for bagging our under archiving side...... Is this guy for real...... DCE not so directed at yourself but your team mates have been serving up $hit........ And none of you could say you've earned your cash each week, if fact you should donate your pays to a charity until you all remove your fingers from your cake holes and turn up and have a dig each week, this is all we ask.

2. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    "So Called" supporters would be happy if 'so called' players showed some heart!

• Like Like x 5
  3. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    IMO I really think he should be told to shut the fark up at the moment....here we go spread thru the News Ltd media again for another week. As if being last doesn't give them enough berley in the water to feed off.

4. c eagle

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    Yeah your right, the club should tell him to be more concerned about on field performances...... But that would mean the club would be seen as taking action on a matter..... This won't happen, or maybe they are still trying to get him to stay.... I sincerely hope so.

5. Aussie Battler

Aussie Battler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 0
    At least we got a mention !!!! It's about time someone acknowledged we existed !!! Thanks DCE !!!! , while you have given us great pleasure with what you have done over the years, saying you are really enjoying the whole "negotiation" process and being courted by club after club, shows that we are indeed just schmucks in the games you and your manager played. Thanks for 2011 and I really hope I see some of your skill in the maroon and white again, but we should also have the right to say we are really p$ssed the way it ended.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Eagle1188

Eagle1188 Active Member

Brookvale
    Ratings:
    +151 / 11
    So Tommy T didn't show heart, or Jake T, Matt Ballin, Willie,Jamie, Hiku, Snake, no none of these guys and what about some of the others Tom S, Jesse, Burgess even Blair with all his mistakes, wasn't he trying??? And as for the **** that was was written on Instagram they can speak for them selves not for all Manly supporters. Manly til I die Go Manly

7. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
  8. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    He should just get his head out of the media ffs. He's playing like **** and he seems to think he's a spokesman for the team even tho he's deserted them.
    Manly should gag the prick for the rest of the year. I'm sure no Manly supporter gives a **** what he has to say anymore.

• Like Like x 3
  9. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,747 / 57
    Old news. This was last night. But he can now add last on the ladder to our supposed soon to be resurrected season.

• Like Like x 1
  10. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    That's funny.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    DCE button it!! You need to understand that the fans and members are passionate and have every right to ask why you and your mate Foz have mucked the club around all summer before deciding to depart in rounds 1 and 2 of this season? You have made your decision and we have to lump it but it will never stop fans being critical of players who they think are not committed to the cause. The very fans you are critical of , stood by you as you came through our system and learnt your trade and became the player you became.

You and your manager took advantage of a club that nurtured you and you took the coin from a club that is only propped up by the NRL so you can be their glamour boy. Well good luck to you , but that gives you no right to expect the members and fans of this club to critisize when they see guys who are internationals like you and demand to be payed as such play like selfish amateurs!!!!

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  12. Wombat64

Wombat64 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Church Point
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / 37
    I have followed Manly through good and bad since 1971 and my families support goes back to '47. You have no right to question my support. DCE no offence but go **** your self. The sooner u are gone the better.

• Like Like x 8
  13. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    If he had a slippery dip we would be even

14. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    I have a receipt for my Season Ticket, so I am an official Supporter. :)

Maybe the Manlybots are being released as the Team sinks to the bottom of the ladder @:cool:

15. c eagle

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    I
    Mate if you have an Instagram account or know some one who could , this should be presented to DCE...... This is excacly what he needs to hear, if I had one I'd copy and paste it straight away......Well said.

16. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,746 / 258
    I go back to 1963, first time I've had a " **** you" from a player to us supporters !!

Although again I cannot condone what dickheads may have said, we don't need that!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,411 / 257
    He really needs to shut his ****ing trap. Last I heard the fans who support this game and stop him from being just another dumb piece of **** on the dole are allowed to have an opinion.

You took the money you little dip**** and with the money comes responsibility to perform and when you don't people will call you out on it. That's how it goes. ****ing little turd.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 80
    Jeez leave DCE alone.

He's got enough on his plate what with playing for us & being the recruitment manager for the Titans as well has looking after his family investments.

You guys should try juggling several jobs & looking after a portfolio of millions.

Sheeesh. :)

• Like Like x 4
  19. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    I dont have an instragram one but feel free to post that because this is how most of us feel right now

20. Pablo

Pablo Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 15
    What is instagram? Like twitter?

Yes I'm serious