DCE Foz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
dowdz said:
Anyone reckon we may lose one of them? Both will require lots of money.

Think Des may make another play for Foz?

Not if he gets Kurtley Beale.

Well he has won a GF with the Tahs now. Come on over Kurtley, and give league a try

Either of them would be a massive gain to any club that manages to steal one off us. A MASSIVE gain. So expect most clubs to throw out feelers over the next 12 months, and definately expect a plethora of rubbish articles from league "journalists" with the basis of DCE, Foz or both linked to every club with a line in the water.

Both of these boys are crucial to the success of the club in both the short and long terms and keeping both would be ideal... It just may not be possible :(

Frank said:
We have to keep both. Get rid of everyone else if we have to.

Seriously, who else do we need.
Yes, in fact it should be quite obvious, you only have to see how we have performed this year with a pack stacked with no-names.

From what I hear and read Foran is one player really pissed off about the Glenn Stewart issue and has the dirts with the club.

If any of that is true I would doubt he would even start negotiating with Manly.

We must secure DCE.

I do hope that we can keep both, but it's going to take something monumental for that to happen...there are 15 other teams that would love to have one of them, and outside of maybe Melbourne, Brisbane, Roosters, and the Dragons, would probably be able to justify spending up big on a half.

bob dylan said:
From what I hear and read Foran is one player really pissed off about the Glenn Stewart issue and has the dirts with the club.

If any of that is true I would doubt he would even start negotiating with Manly.

We must secure DCE.

I think you are right Bob. Foran seems to be in with that group of senior players. Would need Choc and Snake to stay if we have a chance of Foran staying. Thought i read a snippet somewhere that Hasler may make another play for Foran.

A most complicated nickname if i ever heard one. And it may encourage a 'split personality'. Besides i thought we already voted on this. :)

Noone can be upset with DCE for not wanting to take a lesser amount. If other players have done that.. that is there choice.

If it was my work and a few players took pay cuts to stay I wouldn't. I would look after my family and make the most I can.

These things happen in salary caps. Anyone unhappy can go.. grass is always greener on the other side isn't it. They will be regretting it later.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Frank said:
We have to keep both. Get rid of everyone else if we have to.

Seriously, who else do we need.
Yes, in fact it should be quite obvious, you only have to see how we have performed this year with a pack stacked with no-names.
Having the two best centers in the game along with snake at the back would be a massive part of it. Take them away and you could left with the Hayne train. Fking great player wishing he had some support.

bones said:
I think Foz is in career best form ATM.

Yeah but he has been playing very straight for the line. Almost predictable. Very tuff demanding and physical but I'm not sure it's always the best option. Makes me whince every time u see him get hammered doing it. Tuff as nails but you can't have a long career doing that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4