DCE & Foran Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Fozzie Bear and i have something IN COMMON after all. :rock: Wish i had the same income level.
Tho' i have 2 bulgers in my back. They take A LOOOOONNNGGG time to heal. The point where there is damage will always be weaker, there is scar tissue there at the bulge point.
Mr Enthusiasm should have a nice long chat with T Rex about it. Its only taken him 3 yrs to get back to some reasonable form. This explains a great deal. Now i'm thinking he's had the disc bulge since August last year.

So Fozzie Bear and i have something IN COMMON after all. :rock: Wish i had the same income level.
Tho' i have 2 bulgers in my back. They take A LOOOOONNNGGG time to heal. The point where there is damage will always be weaker, there is scar tissue there at the bulge point.
Mr Enthusiasm should have a nice long chat with T Rex about it. Its only taken him 3 yrs to get back to some reasonable form. This explains a great deal. Now i'm thinking he's had the disc bulge since August last year.
I wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole. My old man had a discectomy once it started to impinge on the cord. Not much fun.

Is Tim the media guy Kelly brought in? I read that article and was thinking it must be the current media manager and Kelly's appointment was replacing him.

I wondering if Kelly is having second thoughts of joining us? I don't think in his wildest dreams he would have been expecting it to be this hard.

I think it's a good idea to get Bozo back involved but I read it's only part time I would have preferred for it to be full time as a lot of work needs to take place.
We need Arko back as a consultant as well to rectify the mess the current owners/management have got us into.

If he has a bulging disc in his back even more good luck to Parra. That's an ongoing degenerative condition not conducive to a contact sport. And surgery isn't always successful. That back is def worth 1.4mil a year. @;)@;)@;):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: quick take him parra
Probably bulging from bending over too many times with Brad during contract negotiations

And this is why Des left ,the same 2nd rate organization wanted his leash..

Exactly, the only time this club has flourished, leadership-wise, was when Arko was at the helm. Hasler bucked the trend for a while from 2004-2012 until he left, and then the players took over. Useful idiots, like Zorba, have no idea how to run a club, hence the current leadership vacuum. This is a test of Bozo's leadership now. Is he up to it, or did he need to hold Arko's hand for all those years? This will be very interesting to watch.

Exactly, the only time this club has flourished, leadership-wise, was when Arko was at the helm. Hasler bucked the trend for a while from 2004-2012 until he left, and then the players took over. Useful idiots, like Zorba, have no idea how to run a club, hence the current leadership vacuum. This is a test of Bozo's leadership now. Is he up to it, or did he need to hold Arko's hand for all those years? This will be very interesting to watch.
Unfortunately this seems correct. I thought Grant Mayer did a good job though but he was forced out as well.

I
Unfortunately this seems correct. I thought Grant Mayer did a good job though but he was forced out as well.
I know that this may seem unpopular, but after Des' little affair with Canterbury is over, he needs to come back as CEO. He has proven that he can re-build and that he has some idea.

The team photo is in this weeks RLW - Foran looks as if he is looking at his phone and DCE is hiding behind players. The picture depicts their total lack of energy towards our great club both on and off he field.

image.jpg

The mercenary has to go NOW. We will be guaranteed the wooden spoon if he stays. He is thinking about next year already.

I

I know that this may seem unpopular, but after Des' little affair with Canterbury is over, he needs to come back as CEO. He has proven that he can re-build and that he has some idea.
Foran is a mercenary. You could tell from the time he wad 16...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2