DCE confirms Titans move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like you work Ryan. Not sure about the wife beater stuff. I would love to see Ryan v Zorba. Now that would be a good word fight. Come on Ryan see if you can engage Jabba the Hutt...... Fire up.

Free to air or Pay per view ? not sure I want to pay to see Zorba half naked.

I dont normally go off on here but here I go

FireTruck Him!!! good riddance him and Foreskin can only thank Manly for all they are. Now they can go and be Losers getting paid more than most of us can ever dream of.

Goodluck to them, however id rather the crap period this year to get it out of the way , just so they know they arnt really that good as everyone makes them out to be. If we happen to get the spoon this year, IF let be known it was done so by these so called superstars. Nice one to put on your resume.."we are so good that we are the first half pairings to brig the only spoon to a once spoonless club" and then they think they are worth over $1M Please!!! just fudge off now

Ryan is a ****ing myth-he knows SWA about the inner of the club, but that won't stop him claiming this, that or the other. I can't believe a wanker norths supporter could even be wanting to be a manly boy.
Piss off Ryan and take your high and mighty norths attitude with you.

"Piss off Ryan and take your high and mighty norths attitude with you".

Simply scintillating Wombat. Your prose is that of a true poet.

Were you poking your tongue out as you wrote that?

Honestly, and I apologise if in fact you ARE 13, but this is the kind of thing kids would write to each other entering high school.

Truly a class above.

If you can't debate a topic, without playing the man (common theme these days with quite a few), I guess it advertises the quality around here.

Now, go on, retort with a playing of the man post:

Honestly, and I apologise if in fact you ARE 13, but this is the kind of thing kids would write to each other entering high school.

Truly a class above.

If you can't debate a topic, without playing the man (common theme these days with quite a few), I guess it advertises the quality around here.

Without playing the man??? Lol... Rich coming from u champ.

Ryan is a ****ing myth-he knows SWA about the inner of the club, but that won't stop him claiming this, that or the other. I can't believe a wanker norths supporter could even be wanting to be a manly boy.
Piss off Ryan and take your high and mighty norths attitude with you.
Ryan has dealings with Mark Bryant so maybe he does have inside information on the club.
Unfortunately I doubt that he will be sharing any of it on this forum in the future

Without playing the man??? Lol... Rich coming from u champ.

And I'll always defend myself, and what is the right thing. Find one post where I have initiated abuse. Not a reply to someone who has had a dig.

You and I wouldn't have had a problem tonight if you hadnt gone off.

I replied.

While we apparently moved on, I still am disgusted that you called DCE'S mothers comments trashy, and ill continue to defend the players families from vitriol now, and going forward, regardless of tje abuse thrown my way.

Family members are off limits, sorry.

I'm now wavering on whether he will honour his new contract after that interview.

Since the story broke I've been convinced its all rubbish but the way he kept stating that he had nothing to report on his future surprised me as though the only word missing was 'yet'.

The 100% question was answered with haste. He could of clarified that way beforehand in the 'interview', we all know he speaks clearly enough but we also know he would make a great politician as well. He wanted to get out of there, the scumbag reporter got what he wanted and they were both on their way.

I'm not so are this is now over.

Personally, I think he has his flaws on the park but aside from his kicking fame he is still a cut above the rest and I'd love to see him stay with Manly.
I think he would love to play alongside the young group coming through also. Buhrer, Hodges, Gutherson, Trbojevic's. Must be attractive to a halfback still making his mark on the game.

Ryan has dealings with Mark Bryant so maybe he does have inside information on the club.
Unfortunately I doubt that he will be sharing any of it on this forum in the future
Ha ha another muppet. Mark Bryant is a great bloke. He was an even better servant of the the club "on the field"

I blame that stupid doe-eyed Molean for reporting as fact the "backflip". Look at the angst it has caused when she obviously hadn't checked anything. Just another unsubstantiated rumour.

Truly a class above.

Ryan, I will play you every day I breathe.
Point 1-manly is your second favourite team. I will take a win there chump!
Point 2-I don't purport myself as somebody with inside info ( although some of my intimate connections would make you weep...norths supporter and all!!!
Point 3-you don't know me and I am oh so happy for that
Give me a challenge on club info and I will do my best....
Ryan, it's not that I have anything against you, I just hate people who ride public perception to create their own little empire.
I don't doubt you are a fan(that would be pretty piss poor after following Norfs)
But the amount of times you elevate yourself into a position where you feel you are relevant is very concerning.
Your a dickhead Ryan- look that analogy up

I blame that stupid doe-eyed Molean for reporting as fact the "backflip". Look at the angst it has caused when she obviously hadn't checked anything. Just another unsubstantiated rumour.
Zorba must be mates with her 2. 1 terrible so called journalist leaking to another useless one

Ryan, I will play you every day I breathe.
Point 1-manly is your second favourite team. I will take a win there chump!
Point 2-I don't purport myself as somebody with inside info ( although some of my intimate connections would make you weep...norths supporter and all!!!
Point 3-you don't know me and I am oh so happy for that
Give me a challenge on club info and I will do my best....
Ryan, it's not that I have anything against you, I just hate people who ride public perception to create their own little empire.
I don't doubt you are a fan(that would be pretty piss poor after following Norfs)
But the amount of times you elevate yourself into a position where you feel you are relevant is very concerning.
Your a dickhead Ryan- look that analogy up

Once more, like reading from the annals of a Charles Dickens novel. Again, schoolyard stuff.

Point 1 - incorrect, so your win is lamen's - ergo you lose by default.
Point 2 - You say some of your intimate connections would make me weep, then claim you don't "purport" lol yourself as somebody with inside info. What did you JUST do? Fail !
Point 3 - I concur.
Lastly, "Your a dickhead Ryan" clearly shows your level of education. If you default to that type of commentary, your struggling, and I feel for you mate - I really do.

Once more, like reading from the annals of a Charles Dickens novel. Again, schoolyard stuff.

Point 1 - incorrect, so your win is lamen's - ergo you lose by default.
Point 2 - You say some of your intimate connections would make me weep, then claim you don't "purport" lol yourself as somebody with inside info. What did you JUST do? Fail !
Point 3 - I concur.
Lastly, "Your a dickhead Ryan" clearly shows your level of education. If you default to that type of commentary, your struggling, and I feel for you mate - I really do.
Well done Ryan

I just heard the interview on MMM with Daley and to be honest im not convinced. He mentioned a couple times that he feels extremely uncomfortable with the media spotlight and had plenty of opportunity to straight out say 'Yes i am 100% going to Titans and i am not staying at Manly' which would put all this to bed but it sounded more like he was bullied into saying 'Yes' by the journo and he sounded hesitatant IMO

I just heard the interview on MMM with Daley and to be honest im not convinced. He mentioned a couple times that he feels extremely uncomfortable with the media spotlight and had plenty of opportunity to straight out say 'Yes i am 100% going to Titans and i am not staying at Manly' which would put all this to bed but it sounded more like he was bullied into saying 'Yes' by the journo and he sounded hesitatant IMO
I felt the same . The journo badgered him until he said 'Yes' so the journo would leave him alone. It was not said with any conviction at all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4