DCE confirms Titans move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watched the nine news and agree that this is by no means over.
Daly was understandably very annoyed with the reporter and only confirmed 'nothing's changed'. This doesnt mean next week or before June 30 it won't change. I for one am not giving up hope.

Dear Lord. Do you WANT a player that doesnt want to be here? Your seeing the results of thay kind of culture right now.
Ryan why are you so sure he doesn't want to be here? I have never received that impression from him.

Didn't Whatnow say he had no deal with the Eels on the news last September? A month later he announced he was going to the Eels.

I have no doubt Manly are pitching to keep him and are putting in an offer. Of course, as they go through this process he is not going to tell anyone that he his reneging. The Manly deal may fall to poo and he would be stuck without a club. I watched the Channel 10 news and he wasn't very convincing that he was still going.

That didn't sound at all convincing, the only thing he seemed certain of in that moment is that he wanted Liam Cox to get out of his face and stop asking him those questions
Geez, that was uncomfortable to listen too. Leave the bloke alone.

As a club can we move on. Seriously 2016 recruitment has ruined the 2015 season. I just want wins it's that simple if we where sitting 6 / 1 instead of 1/6 then it would not be as big of an issue.
I am sick of everything to do with dce/ foz next year, simply put the current group take note pigs have a dig show some agression. The current juniors we have both 20s and sg ball show we have good kids coming through.
My only take on recruitment is pay elgey whatever he wants to get him here and same with pigs the last 5 years have shown superleague forwards are well and truly up to nrl standard.
Lastly stick together this imploding on each other is pathetic, We will always be winners we have amazing history this is a tough period. Injuries and a draw which is deadset set us up has us in this postion. I am sick of talking recruitment I want wins for 2015, when starling, Mateo, stewart, tafua, foran are fit we stand a better chance to win games.
Recruitment is out of our hands, all we can do is hope.

He's not gone.
@Ryan is certain his gone.....
it seems that ryan likes to be the one that shares all the news and the right ones ...... and nobody else can say any different.... have an opinion that is.

Besides Ryan knowing Foran was leaving like he told everyone shoving it down our throats , this is how i thought he was gone ( maybe others as well ).

- delaying re signing with Manly
- arguing with toovey
- upset that gift left
- speaking publicly that Matai should be released
- his last 6 weeks of 2014 on the field....

see EASY , im sure every supporter and poster thought he was not going to re-sign.

All i can say is that - DCE is not at PRESENT going to titans 100%.... Manly is trying they have to round 13... The NRL are not happy with the thought of DCE staying with Manly..... the kid has alot of pressure on him...

I think NRL will win though.

Actually, yes mate, I absolutely loved The Bears when I went for them, and they will always have a special place in my heart.

My wife and I used to sit under the fig on the fence.

Do you determine the quality of a person by the Rugby League team they follow? Loosen up, jeez. And dont call Manly players parents trashy.
See you can afford to be calm

Us long term manly supporters are not used to losing quality players. Most quality players come to manly and are very reluctant to move on.

It is extremely hard for us to understand why DCE and Foran would want to leave as we have rarely encountered this problem before.

I thought he reaffirmed he was still going to the Titans twice in that interview.

Ryan why are you so sure he doesn't want to be here? I have never received that impression from him.
Ryan is a ****ing myth-he knows SWA about the inner of the club, but that won't stop him claiming this, that or the other. I can't believe a wanker norths supporter could even be wanting to be a manly boy.
Piss off Ryan and take your high and mighty norths attitude with you.

Leave Ryan alone! At least he is consistent! I find is pessimistic realism quite comfortable and reassuring. At least you can count on this!
Too many back flippers on this forum ha!:)

Ceagle..hope for what? Dont you want guys in our jersey who bleed for it and have passion in it?

Surely that's not too much to ask for.

Our roster is way better than tje Dragqueens. Weve lost 15 of our last 18 games or so now.

Those less talenyed rosters are winning on effort, passion and teamwork.

Nope, he turned his back on tje club. He was given a deadline, and ignored it.

Annersley, his mother, Massoud, The Titans club all refuted it. I was just trying to help people not get disappointed. .again....

The dragons have a stronger fielded roster then us, I don't know what farken games you been watching........ The contract negotiations and injury have hurt us no doubt and still are, DCE is playing injured for F sake, anyone with half a clue would see DCE is busting his arse injured behind a pack of forwards which wouldn't get a start in any other first grade squad, etc for maybe lui,Jamie,ballin and jake....the rest are washed up or nsw cup forwards.
Until it's over I'll be hanging onto hope our management will get his signature , and don't want to read some idiot come online just to tell everyone I told you so...... Speaks volumes about yourself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6