DCE & BLaw up to Maroons camp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The booing of DCE at Suncorp a few weeks ago was a disgrace , but orchestrated by the Courier ( Bronco) Mail in the days leading up to the game.

I won't buy the crap but did see a copy in the newsagent that week with a huge anti DCE story on the back page, they were calling for him to be booed.

And I occasionally listen to Triple M and they also wanted him booed and were plugging that line in the week before the game.

Seriously the football fans up here are ****ing wankers, they are nice people otherwise but stick a moron jersey ( not misspelt ) on them and they turn into absolute jerks.

Of course dicks like Tallis and Billy Moore only add to the bull**** peddled by the media at large.

I assume DCE was sent up because others like Hunt and Mbye are playing this weekend.Thurston won't miss out but not sure about Cronks ankle.Always a bit of cloak and dagger with QLD during Origin.

I assume DCE was sent up because others like Hunt and Mbye are playing this weekend.Thurston won't miss out but not sure about Cronks ankle.Always a bit of cloak and dagger with QLD during Origin.
They weren't there.

The booing of DCE at Suncorp a few weeks ago was a disgrace , but orchestrated by the Courier ( Bronco) Mail in the days leading up to the game.

I won't buy the crap but did see a copy in the newsagent that week with a huge anti DCE story on the back page, they were calling for him to be booed.

And I occasionally listen to Triple M and they also wanted him booed and were plugging that line in the week before the game.

Seriously the football fans up here are ****ing wankers, they are nice people otherwise but stick a moron jersey ( not misspelt ) on them and they turn into absolute jerks.

Of course dicks like Tallis and Billy Moore only add to the bull**** peddled by the media at large.

I found the Qld football fans to be extremely ignorant. They basically had no idea of anyone that wasn't a Qlder. They had no idea about the Sydney clubs which are the history of the comp. The only Manly players they knew were Myles ans DCE and they had to ask who Jake T was!
Pretty sure they only know of football on channel 9 on Fridays.

In regards to DCE and the crap he cops....if you substitute a 'moron' jersey and the booing at Suncorp for a Manly loss, the exact same thing you've posted could be said of quite a few of our very own supporters on this site!

;)

Yep agree AND did you note how well the Milfhunters went for the Donkeys last night , without their quality forwards??

Umm , pretty ****ty!!

Enough said.

Oh yeah! Any bronco's loss is a ripper, but when their halves are shown up and their forwards are out muscled....I LOVE IT!!!

Also, I don't buy the baby bronco label. If Bennett is so good, and their replacement players are no slouches, they still should have won by at least 10 points, at home against a not so hot tigers, instead of losing by 1 point. With a full compliment they would have put 30 on them!

Good game. Great result!

Well done, Brenton! Winner!!!

bj.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7