DCE and Stewart bros rift?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
Toovey said Manly's on-field performances this season indicate any purported issues between Cherry-Evans and the Stewart brothers are not toxic.

Let's start to worry when it gets toxic.

If it does we can get Britney Spears along for a bit of halftime entertainment

Kiwi Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
Toovey said Manly's on-field performances this season indicate any purported issues between Cherry-Evans and the Stewart brothers are not toxic.

Let's start to worry when it gets toxic.

If it does we can get Britney Spears along for a bit of halftime entertainment

Asparagus spears would be more entertaining. lol And probably smell nicer.

bones said:
The Mole is also running with the story in today's RLW.

Trouble In Eagles Nest

Manly No. 7 Daly Cherry-Evans isn't happy at Brookvale because he doesn't get along with a couple of star team mates. The players have a personality clash and don't rule out the representative half leaving before his contract expires at the end of 2015.

These rugby league moles just rehash anything they may hear on these forums, most of their rumours have no substance.
If he's desperate to go, let him go, and good riddance,he wouldn't be where he is today if he didn't play alongside such a well balanced backline.
Anyway, Foran is the future captain of the team, so he won't be getting that,end of story.

Cherry-Evans's manager Gavin Orr said on Wednesday night: “Daly has married a girl from Manly, her family are from there.

"As long as Daly is happy off the field, I see him staying in Manly. But he is a Queensland kid and things change from year to year.”

Is marriage counselling and year round baby sitters counted under the salary cap ???

I thought DCE would follow T-Rex to the Dogs. It must be much harder for DCE this year without T-Rex there to set the platform for him. That is probably the root of his frustrations.

The Indian said:
Cherry-Evans's manager Gavin Orr said on Wednesday night: “Daly has married a girl from Manly, her family are from there.

"As long as Daly is happy off the field, I see him staying in Manly. But he is a Queensland kid and things change from year to year.”

Is marriage counselling and year round baby sitters counted under the salary cap ???
When did he get Married ?

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
chicken%20little%20sky%20is%20falling.jpg

Sky.jpg

Jeepers!

Get back to work!

Why did Toddy cross the road?

Because he couldn't get his knob out of the chicken.

That's Milo whose dick was stuck in the chicken

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
What a load of BS

That's what we were saying when the Hasler to Bulldog rumours started.

And when Foran signed with the dogs, and when Snake signed with Roosters/Saints/Dogs, an when Killer signed with Titans, and when Matai signed with Sharks, and when DCE sined with the Broncos last time. Anymore ?????

mickqld said:
bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
What a load of BS

That's what we were saying when the Hasler to Bulldog rumours started.

And when Foran signed with the dogs, and when Snake signed with Roosters/Saints/Dogs, an when Killer signed with Titans, and when Matai signed with Sharks, and when DCE sined with the Broncos last time. Anymore ?????

I'm not saying DCE has signed with the broncos (he can't , he is contracted to manly) but I believe they are trying to tempt him with a huge offfer. The offers to Foran, Matai and Snake from other clubs weren't BS. Foran was close to going to the dogs and Matai did receive an offer form the sharks and the Titans did try and get Lyon. Not sure what went on with snake but he did take ages to re-sign. he obviously had offers from elsewhere. Anyone who thinks the broncos aren't trying to get DCE is crazy. I just hope DCE is a man of his word and sees out his contract. We all know contracts mean little these days.

I can recall recently also, may have been souths game, when DCE set up a try, Brett stewart went straight to DCE pointing at him - basically giving him the credit.

can't be all too bad.

Fatty's book talks about a bit of a rift between him and crusher. They still played together ok.

No doubt an important part of the team but life goes on I think he will stay but if the worst is that he goes well we will just have to see what we have in our bag of tricks re a new half back , a new DCE may be already wearing Manly colours in our junior teams.

The knob from the courier mail was just on FOX SPORTS NEWS and he said that nothing (if anything)will happen untill his existing contract is over, DCE apparently spoke to a Brisbane player and said one day he would like to return to QLD and play for the Broncos. (did not name player). He mentioned third party deals but then said DCE will get all his monies from MANLY. This really smells of a massive B Double size load of BS. Reporter also said he spoke to 2V who told him it was no big issue with Stewart Bros.

So what if they don't get along. All I care about is if they get along on the field and that seems to be working fine. You can't be friends with everyone.

Seriously, the Broncos need to be rained in. They have the competition's largest junior numbers, the most money (by five-fold), a supporter and TV monopoly in Brisbane, and seem to have an unlimited salary cap now that they have failed to make the finals.
The Broncos weren't interested in Barba, DCE or Milford but now, after NSW clubs spend a great deal of time and money on their cast-offs, the Broncos are throwing cash at them.
I despise the Broncos more than any other club. They have such an advantage, and now it seems that advantage is widening.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4