DCE and Stewart bros rift?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
Apparent rift in the manly camp between DCE and Stewart Bros....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/brisbane-broncos-to-pounce-on-tensions-between-daly-cherry-evans-and-manlys-stewart-brothers/story-fni3gnk1-1226701583923

Well it didn't take long for the Telecrap to get back to it's usual stories about Manly.

Manly will get 3 more Premierships out of Chez at least :angel:

But I can see that being Captain at the Broncos would be hard to reject. He would be above the others in talent there.
At Manly, Chez is one of many and not likely to rise above Foz or Killer and Snake.

Lets embrace the kidie whilst he is one of the Team. We all know that no Player has yet been able to transfer our culture :)

His denial back in June , 2013
http://video.au.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&vid=40207342-4731-434b-b474-4136e0a52b87&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:

Another load of BS from the Courier Mail. I lived in QLD for a year and couldn't believe the pro Broncos propaganda in that publication.

Who the f**ks Peter Badel and how would he know what's happening in the Manly dressing room?
Has he been hiding in a locker?
Cleverly concealed down the toilet perhaps?
If it smells like bull**** it usually is...

Lol

Plenty here happy to believe the stories on Dogs players not getting on but get a little touchy when it's one of our own.

Who cares if they get along.

Just play footy and win.

this is where Badel got the story from

‏@RLW_Mole 3h
In the Mole in @LeagueWeek today - Daly Cherry-Evans at odds with star @manlyseaeagles team-mates and could leave club at end of contract

By the end of 2015 Snake wil only have 1 year left of his current contract and Gift would probably be finishing up. So even if rift is true cant see how that would affect DCE staying beyond 2015.

How desperate are Brisbane, talking up something that may happen in 2016? Worse than parra!

Manly very rarely lose a player they want to keep. Would be very surprised if lose either Foz or DCE. With the club already trying to extend DCE current contract with still another 2 year remaining shows how serious they are to retain them at the club.

Let's not forget that dear Toddy set the new standard for how to get someone contracted out of it early.

These sorts of stories look weak & superficial reading them today, but often its aim is all about landing the first blow in destabilising the status quo.

Such a story stirs up the so called rift, making it worse, and what do you know, suddenly the football club involved is happy for its contracted star player to go early.

But I'm only theorising. We all know such tactics are never used in rugby league, right Toddy?

the mauler said:
By the end of 2015 Snake wil only have 1 year left of his current contract and Gift would probably be finishing up. So even if rift is true cant see how that would affect DCE staying beyond 2015.
You make sense Mr Mauler. Last night Cherry was talking about captaincy and Manly then the tele spins he wants to leave due to the Stewies.:rolleyes:
I guess the fact that Cherry and Barba are friends has the broncs and fans in a hopeful frenzy.

First Barba, then Milford and now DCE. Do the Broncos chase any players not under contract?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6