Haumole gone, DCE resurrected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If there can ever be a good time to be without DCE. (right now) might actually be a bit of a blessing.

He's our best player. But we all know he can over play his hand and just a little too much Helter skelter in attack.

Its his edges defence which has been horrid all year. Our turtle shoots out such a long way in defence.

As a team we just aren't quite clicking it all together either.

Simplify things up ATM. Getting the ball in Brooks and Turbos hands a little more. It might really help this team.

I always thought DCE leg wheel was a bigger issue than Guac. Just be thank ful it's not considered a trip more weeks. Take the two. Build some resilience.

Jake T will steer them round the paddock. Jake Arthur is as good as anyone in the raiders halves.

Bullemor was great in the middle and got stuff all minutes. He's the logical edge replacement. But he's better in the middle. I'd like something different tried on the edge.

I wonder if Browny could play on an edge? Brown was great in middle too. Bull needs more minutes.
How’s Parker going on an edge for blacktown?

Lawton‘s the obvious choice, he’ll get 80 and works defensively.

Jakes Arthur for Chez, probably Brooks to 7, JA plays 6.

Bench, 15 Bully, 16 Lodge, 17 Brown, not sure about our 14, maybe a 20 min shot for GCT or JH, but I don’t like it against Canberra. Play Parker @ 14, Lawton can spell Froggy, he gets 80 playing 60 on the edge and 20 at DH, Parks comes on and plays 20 on the edge, when Lawton spells Froggy. Parks gives us cover on the pine for a backline reshuffle if we need it.

Lawton‘s the obvious choice, he’ll get 80 and works defensively.

Jakes Arthur for Chez, probably Brooks to 7, JA plays 6.

Bench, 15 Bully, 16 Lodge, 17 Brown, not sure about our 14, maybe a 20 min shot for GCT or JH, but I don’t like it against Canberra. Play Parker @ 14, Lawton can spell Froggy, he gets 80 playing 60 on the edge and 20 at DH, Parks comes on and plays 20 on the edge, when Lawton spells Froggy, Parks gives us cover on the pine for a backline reshuffle if we need it.
You’re not going to make Lawton play back row from the start,then move him into dummy half,too much reshuffling and rejigging combinations.Lawton plays back row the whole game(or as long as his fitness allows) and you bring in GCKT or Humphries to 14 or Lawton stays at 14 and someone else plays back row.Lawton loses spark out of dummy half if he starts off playing in the back row.Minimal changes is the way to go

If our legal team cant handle this!..
we’ve got issues.
Simply the NRL has already accepted that that the bunker is incompetent by dragging DCE in..
the bunker is there to see all that the ref cant, with the time clock at their disposal
Incompetence 101, and they've admitted to this in this instance

Rip them to shreds.. accept No fault

If our legal team cant handle this!..
we’ve got issues.
Simply the NRL has already accepted that that the bunker is incompetent by dragging DCE in..
the bunker is there to see all that the ref cant, with the time clock at their disposal
Incompetence 101, and they've admitted to this in this instance

Rip them to shreds.. accept No fault
Are you from Bowen, Mango?

Surely the club challenges this. Absolutely no way this is right, was accidental from both of them.
Being accidental is no excuse for them getting off, it was careless and sloppy, if it was deliberate, they would have been hit with a reckless charge and then it would have been 4-6 weeks, DCE may have cause to have it downgraded perhaps, but I doubt that he would succeed, cop the 2 weeks and move on.

Hopefully at least one of them can have the charge downgraded or dropped entirely. I think we would be ok without DCE or Olakau'atu for a couple of matches but being without both at the same time will probably cost us.

Call me crazy but I think we should challenge on the basis of both players blaming each other.... then maybe only one of them is suspended (we can survive without ola for 2-3 weeks imo)
Yeah is it possible one of them could take the total blame and be like it was totally my fault which somewhat excuses the other ?

Wake up Eagles, I'm as diehard as ya'll even more. Almost got done for DUI on the way to the Majestic Brookie, I must be a robot even the PIG was going for the eels. He thought he got me but the Mighty Eagles beat the odd once again.

It was a dangerous tackle, but watch it again, must be something going on with those2 HO & SL, why would OLa do that sort of tackle????? Also I can't believe our own supporters even said DCE is more at fault ARE U BLIND he pull his hand away after what he saw was happening. CLEAN FOR 14yrs. WAKE UP OPEN YOUR EYES. For the next2 games we can do without OLA but not DCE

Watching the replay I think Haumole could get his charge downgraded since he was holding Lane around the chest while DCE lifted the legs. I reckon the legal team should try to downgrade at least Haumole's involvement in the tackle.
Damo it's the other way around mateee, DCE can't lift a 200cm 6f 8inc 120kg front rower he was just going with the tackle then he pulled out at the end.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10