Haumole gone, DCE resurrected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What are people's thoughts on missing these two against weaker opposition?

It's interesting.

Is it better to lose them against weaker opposition and still have the potential chance at victory? But dropping these games means we lose during the 'soft' part of the draw...

or

Is it better to lose them against stronger opposition and have a very limited chance at victory but in games where we may have the lost the competition points anyway?!
Depends on the teams aspirations, a team gunning for top 4 would want them for the harder games and back themselves to get something out of the easier games without them. A team looking to scrape into the 8 probably just bins the tough game an goes for the easy points. I hope we are the former.

What are people's thoughts on missing these two against weaker opposition?

It's interesting.

Is it better to lose them against weaker opposition and still have the potential chance at victory? But dropping these games means we lose during the 'soft' part of the draw...

or

Is it better to lose them against stronger opposition and have a very limited chance at victory but in games where we may have the lost the competition points anyway?!
Great question. I would rather lose them against the stronger opposition.

Aren’t we going to lose them both at SOO time?
Yeah but I wondering hypothetically what's worse in this current scenario, i.e. is it a good thing that we are playing Raiders and Dolphins and still have a shot at victory, or would it better if we were say playing Penrith and Brisbane in the next two weeks? Are we at an advantage playing lesser teams without them? Reason being, we could drop these two games and we've missed vital opportunities at 4 points, or we could lose to say Penrith and Brisbane and we may have dropped those 4 points anyway...I hope that makes sense.

so both players are equally at fault for one tackle. How do the f#ckwits work that out.
This will be Anusley's biggest week ever. 2 weeks for what the Rabbitohs grub intentionally did, now this.
How about he addresses how poor his referees are this year. How about how poor Ashley Klein is in the bunker....not even Sutton knew what his call was last night. How about how inconsistent the Match Review dopes are. How about PVL and Abdo address how far out of touch/depth Anusley is in his job

It was a very dangerous tackle and deserves a suspension.

But suspending two players seems a bet each way, which isn't right.
Watching yesterday I thought Guaca would most likely get 2 weeks, DCE I thought he would be okay.

I don’t think the club will challenge either of the suspensions, the likelihood of winning at the hearing is very low before going there.

That’s the No Real Leadership for you.

14 years as a cleanskin & they rub out DCE for 2 games for what really was an accident.

Meanwhile that lunatic JWH creates chaos every game and rarely gets suspended , just gets a fine.

****ing ridiculous
A couple of weeks ago I watched Klemmer whack multiple players with vicious head high deliberate shots and not miss any games. Didn’t even get ten in the bin.

Call me crazy but I think we should challenge on the basis of both players blaming each other.... then maybe only one of them is suspended (we can survive without ola for 2-3 weeks imo)

If manly is serious they should make this a defamation case, engaging Sue chrysanthemum SC. It’s about reputation, and we all know Shaun Line can’t be trusted.

Get an injunction suspending the competition until the defamation case is heard, likely in about 18 months. That would show the NRL.

1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Tommy Talau
3.Tolutau Koula
4.Reuben Garrick
5.Jason Saab
6.Luke Brooks
7.Jake Arthur
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Josh Aloiai
11.Ethan Bullemor
12.Corey Waddell
13.Jake Trbojevic

14.GCKT (but Woods will come into the team)
15.Nathan Brown
16.Matt Lodge
17.Karl Lawton

Sipley and Ben T won’t be back

The judiciary is a joke aloiai gets a week, have been two more charge downs with more forced then aloiai and haven’t got anything because Johnson milk the penalty.
Manly will accept the two games because no one wins at the judiciary.

Lets not forget Matterson. He was put on report, Im guessing he gets off scott free, if that is the case, why put him on report. So attacking the head is only serious when it is on other players, but not Manly players. The NRL is a bloody joke

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10