1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DCE and Dogkinson

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by chrisos, Jun 4, 2011.

1. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    DCE is coming along very nicely ,even better than i had hoped and expected,seems to be growing in confidence and is definitely getting better with every game he plays.OK well Hodkinson didn't play tonight obviously ,and it would have been interesting to see DCE and Hodkinson go head to head and all the rest,but i am more than happy for how things have worked out ,the fact we lost Hodkinson and now have DCE as our halfback,and hypothetically if given the chance there is no way i would trade DCE to have Hodko back,NO WAY?Would u all agree?

2. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Hell yeah, DCE all the way, he was awesome tonight and that try last week is what gave him the confidence boost.

3. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    yes torana,he DCE got my 3 points MOTM and LU seem to agree

Leagueunlimited.com players of the match:
    3 Points - Daly Cherry-Evans (1 Try)
    2 Points - Jamie Lyon (2 Tries, 5 Conversions)
    1 Point - Glenn Stewart

4. Biscuits

Biscuits Active Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    i refuse to call him by that name. prior to last week, in my opinion they were level pegging and i would have been happy to have either as manlys halfback. Both were playing well. But given the price tag of each, we obviously got it right. last weeks performance put dce ahead by a nose, and this week convinced me that we got twice the player at half the price. that said i have no issue with trents decision, ibeleive he played well last year for manly, even after he signed with the dogs and the ferals on here turned on him, and he started this season very wel and i wish him the best. Lets not forget we poached him in the first place. hard to turn on a bloke for the same reasons that got himto the club in the first place.

5. Jado

Jado Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    DCE has so much potential too.....he could go on to become a great player; he has some signs that he may

6. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    don't know why the bullkebabs have an obsession with halves that have played in the maroon n white.

They seem to make them worse anyway!

Kimberly
    Groom
    Dogkinson

7. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    I never turned on Hodkinson ever only thing i ever did was call him by Dogkinson,which is just friendly banter,i wish him all the best too,my point in my post was to outline how well DCE is going and that i wouldnt have hodko back in his place :p

8. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Bullkebabs - I like it Brookie...what about the IEDogs?

9. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    Cherry Ripe was MOM. How good are the dummies he sells, they look like they are going into the stands.

10. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    The "Dogkinson" call is probably the lamest part of this forum at the moment

11. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Its very apt,just because his your mancrush doesnt mean he aint a dog and probably is whatever a kinson is,he dogged us by not playing with all his heart last year,his signing was to the dogs was of no importance in the coining of the phrase Dogkinson

12. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    The fact you support is just backs how lame it is

The playing with no heart thing is laughable, and I was never a big hodkinson supporter. That is up there with the ironstine thread that Foran lacks heart

13. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    KE, alot of what is said about Hodkinson is all Tongue-in-cheek. I know a few people really hate him but i think that's a minority.

14. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    I think its hillarious that this clown who thinks Hodko is top **** is actually defending the undefendable

He signed a contract and gave up playing anything close to his potential,He was a bad version of J-Rod Hayne,no effort and no skill to go with it unlike J-Rod,i hope he has a very short career unless he signs with the Eels next time,i love seeing them do ****ing ****

15. quinny

quinny Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    get on the bandwagon you stupid prix

16. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    Dogkinson is the best nickname ever. Suits him to a T.