DCE and choc injured?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let me just start by saying that I am a massive fan of DCE; love him to bits. However, I thought he was really ordinary for QLD tonight. The kicking game was awful, the passing not much better, and the running game non existent. He looked like a fish out of water, which surprised me immensely.
He is definitely playing injured regardless of what gets speculated, because that was so uncharacteristic; he didn't look his normal confident self tonight, and had a serious air about him the entire match.

I think training all week with the intention of playing a cameo at lock or hooker really caught him off guard when Cronk went down with the arm injury. I think QLD win if Cronk plays the 80; the combination with Smith and Slater would have helped the attack no end, not to mention the direction of the entire QLD side. Ah well up the blues! Choc had a blinder!

Fingers crossed DCE is not sidelined for too long!

Apologies to both boys for being part of my supercoach curse this season with just about every player I've had has come down with an injury. I'm going to sacrifice the rest of my season and any chance of winning cash by only selecting in Storm players for the rest of the season!

Not necessarily global...James Tamou.

Perhaps they could manufacture a loophole or find a convoluted clause to get Foz in blue!

RiverEagle said:
Not necessarily global...James Tamou.

Perhaps they could manufacture a loophole or find a convoluted clause to get Foz in blue!

My name is not James Tamou, thank you very much!

That non funny joke aside....would love to see Foz as a blue...and a true blue aussie!

You know fair dinkum actually originated from the chinese gold miners?

Choc has torn his bicep muscle. He said he has being playing with it partially torn all year and it finally went tonight. He also said he hope to play this weekend.

Couldn't find the quotes on line. Just wrote briefly what's in the paper.

Just as well you're not James Tamou @globaleagle
I would ''grill'' you on just WTF happened to the barnstorming big unit of three years ago.

Didn't know that about the chinese miners...

Fair dinkum you're a veritable font of information today...or is that an unfathomable vent...or something. lol......Save me sleep!

RiverEagle said:
Just as well you're not James Tamou @globaleagle
I would ''grill'' you on just WTF happened to the barnstorming big unit of three years ago.

Didn't know that about the chinese miners...

Fair dinkum you're a veritable font of information today...or is that an unfathomable vent...or something. lol......Save me sleep!

Well....did you know that:

Despite seeming to be a borrowed French phrase, the expression cul-de-sac originated in England during the period when French was spoken by the English aristocracy.

In Catalan or in Occitan, "cul-de-sac" literally means "bottom of a bag".

J. R. R. Tolkien used the name Bag End as a literal translation of "cul-de-sac", to poke fun at the British use of French terms!

Cul-De-Sac...?
Didn't he used to play for Bag End United in the Lord of the Rings League...??

I'm pretty sure this is the case, and Bag End United were a feeder club for Lunch Box Unlimited...DCE's junior club before he made the great leap to Rugby League!

He's come a long way and credits Cul-De-Sac
and Rounda Bout (his childhood coach) a great deal in helping him, eventually, get where he is today .

globaleagle said:
That's just silly.

Fair call mate.

Although coming from you, that's almost a compliment...lol.

I think it was loosely inspired by Python's Ministry of Silly Walks...Which unfortunately is loosely related to Cherry - on a serious note - the way he was hobbling and being helped around after the game, wasn't funny at all.

Club has been very slient on both injuries
DCE been playing injured for a few weeks

Choc's reported bicep tear season ending- hope the reports are wrong but I fear the worse.

We need both firing fit come September in order to challenge this year I feel.

As others have said numerous times before injuries are the only thing standing in our way this year of making another GF this year ( and winning it ) I feel. It is getting to GF that will be the challenge this year if our luck of injuries continue in the same way. Fully fit no one can match us.

globaleagle said:
This evidence supports my child's toddlerhood theory. Back when one of my girls was aged three she announced, "I know why we get cold in winter. It's 'cause we live in a Colder Sack!"
Jeez I raise smart kids.;)

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
This evidence supports my child's toddlerhood theory. Back when one of my girls was aged three she announced, "I know why we get cold in winter. It's 'cause we live in a Colder Sack!"
Jeez I raise smart kids.;)

It's the two heads!

Courier Mail reporting DCE is out of Sundays game with a hip injury.

Hopefully Glenn is back soon.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4