David Williams 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Yes yes I know it's left field but really he runs the ball, has a kicking game and is not afraid of the un-predictable. Thoughts?

He is given too much time to think on the wing. 5/8 is his calling.

C'mon lolz!

After his performance today, I'm afraid we have seen the last of Wolfman in first grade for a while. I am one of his biggest fans, but he lost me today. He ia a former NSW AND Australian winger, but he was not up to first grade standard on today's form.

I agree. Blair is a cert for me even at full strength. He can catch a bomb. Jorge comes back on his wing and Hiku is back up for the back 3.

Blair was caught out of position way too much today, just as well Killer can play two positions at the same time because he needed to today

Unfortunately, the Wolfman has seemingly forgotten how to catch the football. A fairly fundamental role of a 5/8.

MissKate said:
Blair was caught out of position way too much today, just as well Killer can play two positions at the same time because he needed to today

Exactly, Blair let in a sitter today, whilst Wolfie was robbed of a try by the Vidiot. :dodgy:

Having Matai and Killer feeding him the ball made Blair look great.

Satini was poor defensively :-/, but Lui is a keeper :angel:

Was at the game and Blairs defence was very very ordinary. Satini was also lost in defence making Wolfie look bad.
Wolfie definitely low on confidence ATM.

MissKate said:

Blair is not a winger, more of a Backrower, centre at best, no explosive speed either. Should have stayed on his wing. Want to see him under the high ball as well, doesn't look confident

Shifting Jamie was just plain silly by 2v. It hurt Wolfie, it weakened Jamie's game and I think cost us a big win. In saying that, Wolfie made some very ordinary plays today off his own bat.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6