1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

David Perry on Radio this morning Fri04Oct13

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by ssar, Oct 4, 2013.

1. ssar

ssar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 4
    TK & Slats on the Racing Radio network of a morning is sometimes interesting, (I actually likewhen they have Roger Rasheed for the Tennis), they had an interview with Manly CEO Dave Perry which sounded OK.

I recall him saying something like the club has been working well "engaging members" etc., and I immediately thought of @Larissa here on the Silvertails.net forums.

Larissa, and other MWSE staff dealing/communicating with various members & supporters both here and via email, phonesd calls etc. - your efforts, assistance, prompt information etc. is all very much appreciated and has very positive flow-on effects for many of us.

Thanks!
    Go Manly!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Larissa

Larissa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0
    Thanks so much ssar! It's our pleasure :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. CAMBO

CAMBO New Member

Ratings:
    +363 / 0
    @larissa I hope you have a couple of big hooks to grab and sign up those 10000s of "manly fans" who aren't members but will be at the GF on Sunday. :)

4. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,776 / 58
    Agreed!

They should give out more likes though, we're awesome!

- Muchos appreciation to the team!

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    I did see a young bloke yesterday wandering around giving member info to manly fans. Good start but as cambo said would love to see us grab some of these fans on Sunday

6. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,080 / 284
    I tell you what, this club is outstanding at making fans feel as though they are part of the community + connected. I can't think of any other clubs that do as well.

We are so strong both on and off the park - it's a testament to how far we have come.

Golden era for sure.

• Like Like x 1