David Morrow - Manly Hater and RACIST

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Phantar said:
I'm not sure if it's on the DVD version, however the old video of Manly's '78 victory has an intro from Morrow. He spends the whole intro spiel talking up how the teams like Cronulla (and as if a Saints supporter could care less about the Sharks), Wests and Parramatta were ripped off by poor refereeing decisions which favoured Manly. He really is a pathetic, mean-spirited turd. I'm not going to bag the guy for telling an off-colour joke (no pun intended) though, I'm about to do that myself.

It is a lovely piece of karma though.

Q: What is transparent and lies in the gutter?

A: David Morrow with the sh-t kicked out of him.

and

Q: How do you break David Morrow's jaw?

A: Kick Warren Ryan in the nuts.

Some would say still soiling about something said in 78 is pathetic too mate.

lismore_fan said:
RL Gronk said:
We sure do live in different times I grew up watching English shows like love thy neighbour where you would hear words like nig nog and honkey regular. You call someone words like that now and they will arrest you

Ted Bullpit in Kingswood Country.
Love it. Totally non-PC.
I'm sure Neville, the garden statue, would agree.

Ahaha..I inheriated a Neville from my grandfathers place years ago...he's been patched up a cpl of times, and his dick fell off last year, so I cut him a 15 inch pandanus palm root and strapped that on for him...Nev's never been happier.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2