David Morrow - Manly Hater and RACIST

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cherry_poppins said:
Nothing in it, every white bloke has jokes about other races, this is just a poor stupidly timed one

Every white bloke wasn't dumb enough to broadcast it on national radio , this fool was .

oh mah god he hurt mah feelings sack him from the job hes had for 30 years

BECAUSE OF MAH FEELINS

Re: RE: David Morrow - Manly Hater and RACIST

eagle-rock08 said:
I was listening to Ray Badley on 2GB who thinks David Morrow is a decent fellow.

I think this post says it all. Anyone who Hadley thinks is a good bloke obviously shouldn't be allowed to function in human society.

Hope they sack him, now that is a joke that would be funny.

He's mates with people in charge, so he'll be safe.

Oh and IMHO:

Peter Wilkins > Craig Hamilton > Richard Svenson > Warren Boland > David Morrow.

The speed of the game (and rules of the game) have passed his braincell levels by.

dceagle said:
cherry_poppins said:
Nothing in it, every white bloke has jokes about other races, this is just a poor stupidly timed one

Every white bloke wasn't dumb enough to broadcast it on national radio , this fool was .

To be fair this dumb **** didnt know he was on the air at the time

Still storm in a teacup material

Agree with anything written about Hadley though,he's possibly the worst
sports related person of all time

cherry_poppins said:
dceagle said:
cherry_poppins said:

To be fair this dumb s**t didnt know he was on the air at the time

Still scum in a teacup material

Agree with anything written about Hadley though,he's possibly the worst
sports related person of all time

There you go, fixed..........oh wait.........ummmm

I'm not sure if it's on the DVD version, however the old video of Manly's '78 victory has an intro from Morrow. He spends the whole intro spiel talking up how the teams like Cronulla (and as if a Saints supporter could care less about the Sharks), Wests and Parramatta were ripped off by poor refereeing decisions which favoured Manly. He really is a pathetic, mean-spirited turd. I'm not going to bag the guy for telling an off-colour joke (no pun intended) though, I'm about to do that myself.

It is a lovely piece of karma though.

Q: What is transparent and lies in the gutter?

A: David Morrow with the sh-t kicked out of him.

and

Q: How do you break David Morrow's jaw?

A: Kick Warren Ryan in the nuts.

Phantar said:
I'm not sure if it's on the DVD version, however the old video of Manly's '78 victory has an intro from Morrow. He spends the whole intro spiel talking up how the teams like Cronulla (and as if a Saints supporter could care less about the Sharks), Wests and Parramatta were ripped off by poor refereeing decisions which favoured Manly. He really is a pathetic, mean-spirited turd. I'm not going to bag the guy for telling an off-colour joke (no pun intended) though, I'm about to do that myself.

It is a lovely piece of karma though.

Q: What is transparent and lies in the gutter?

A: David Morrow with the sh-t kicked out of him.

and

Q: How do you break David Morrow's jaw?

A: Kick Warren Ryan in the nuts.

I do believe that this is your best ever post Phantar.

Brissie Kid said:
How come the female commentator laughing at Morrow's words isn't in as much bother too?
She can plead insanity after working with those blokes.

patorick2010 said:
He's mates with people in charge, so he'll be safe.

Oh and IMHO:

Peter Wilkins > Craig Hamilton > Richard Svenson > Warren Boland > David Morrow.

The speed of the game (and rules of the game) have passed his braincell levels by.
The one sided commentary from ABC Handstands Manly V Dragons game,
was unprofessional & so biased against Manly.
Won't be listening to Marrowbone & that mob again.

cherry_poppins said:
I assume you are describing your own brain.

Did you hear about the Irishman, the Pommie & the Kiwi?

White jokes are still ok?
I am just totally over Politically Correct bullsh*t.

I hope its not Warren Ryan on his own now! Bring on 1940.

We sure do live in different times I grew up watching English shows like love thy neighbour where you would hear words like nig nog and honkey regular. You call someone words like that now and they will arrest you

RL Gronk said:
We sure do live in different times I grew up watching English shows like love thy neighbour where you would hear words like nig nog and honkey regular. You call someone words like that now and they will arrest you

Well only drink bloody half

RL Gronk said:

Ted Bullpit in Kingswood Country.
Love it. Totally non-PC.
I'm sure Neville, the garden statue, would agree.

Seems that kiddie fiddling was OK then too. Thank god that's not 'politically correct' nowadays.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6