David Gallopitis.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
I think alot of people on here may have caught a dose of it. The knee jerk, shoot from the hip rationale. Des has made his decision. He has said it will be business as usual for next year and i believe him. He has been professional for the last 8 years, why would he stop now? The club will look at its options for a new coach and appointments will be made and we'll all move forward. We just need to turn down the heat a little. Take a breath and look for the positives. We've just won another title and nothing would impress the Bulldogs officials, their players, their fans and ME then Des taking us back to back before leaving.
On another note, how good would it be to beat the dogs at their home in 2013 with our new coach? There could just be even more exciting times and higher achievments ahead.

I always thought Des was a great coach because he loved the club as much as we do. I thought he was going that extra mile because his real reward was seeing the club be back where it belongs. If he is able to have the same level of dedication at the Dogs I'll be amazed, and a little sad to be honest.

I agree Masked Eagle, and it's one of the things i'm looking forward to seeing. If Des can return the dogs to their glory days, then he is the master coach and i will be proved wrong. He will be the be all and end all of coaching imo.

Des isnt just leaving us he is stabbing us as he walks out the door. He doesnt care about anyone else but him and his cronies and all this proves it.

conanu said:
Des isnt just leaving us he is stabbing us as he walks out the door. He doesnt care about anyone else but him and his cronies and all this proves it.

Fickle, do you really believe that!

Des is a total professional. He will work for back to back. He may be gone for 2013, but it seems to have been lost that the good news is he's here in 2012.

It's worse news for Gallop. Toovey takes over and Manly maintains the rage. Meanwhile Bulldogs under Hasler turn into Manly #2. Now with the Storm there will be three clubs that don't bow to Gallop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4