David Gallop Facebook

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
there was a post on facebook not long ago from the group
HOW MANY NRL FANS COULD WE HAVE BEFORE 2010 GRANDFINAL
this msg

THIS PAGE IS CONTROLLED BY DAVID GALLOP STAFF AND WE HAVE ALSO OPENED A DAVID GALLOP PROFILE PAGE. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000907483581 PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS.

not sure if it is genuine or not, but I can see alot of abuse heading that way LOL

LOL, I reckon that page will cop more grief than one for a politician.  They are staggeringly naive if they think that page is not going to be a hotbed of discontent.

I wonder if we should start one about things fans want, like better refereeing and someone besides gallop.

My problem with these facebook groups is that they are all just gimmicky crap when it could be used for legitimate means

Back in the day dan, it was full college students only, infact you needed a registered email from an education source, so a edu or edu.au to join it. Then the groups were sort of like any normal uni group. "Books not bombs" etc and a load of crap. So once it did have its purpose. But now facebook gets more hits than google, so they are obviously doing something right.

Of course....now Scholar is what facebook was originally, the funny thing is Scholar was created to be a university version of facebook :)

not a skeptic just didn't see the point of it. Another thing i didnt really have time for. I don't mind it now but my life would certainly go on without it.

I think it absolutely is a great idea for college or other groups, though it has been bastardised into a haven for personal bitching and crappy games

Even little kiddies have facebooks these days. They like to meet someone for half a second and then they become facebook friends. With the kids friend tallies are very important. I bet the nerdiest kid in Grade 4 has heaps more (so called) friends than Mr Gallop.

Dan link said:
not a skeptic just didn't see the point of it. Another thing i didnt really have time for. I don't mind it now but my life would certainly go on without it.

I think it absolutely is a great idea for college or other groups, though it has been bastardised into a haven for personal bitching and crappy games
You said it was "naff" and wouldn't take off.  It's quit the conglomerate now, though I agree with it being a haven for personal bitching and crappy games. 

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
here is another page someone created this arvo
I BET I CAN FIND 1000 THAT HATE BILLY SLATER!!!!
already has 479

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104742662575&ref=ts

I'll join... before the other day I liked him despite the fact he often kept Brett out of representative football (when neither were injured). However after hearing about his conduct I gotta say he is scum and will no doubt cop some comeupance on field soon.

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=182800.msg256669#msg256669 date=1269341589]
here is another page someone created this arvo
I BET I CAN FIND 1000 THAT HATE BILLY SLATER!!!!
already has 479

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104742662575&ref=ts

I'll join... before the other day I liked him despite the fact he often kept Brett out of representative football (when neither were injured). However after hearing about his conduct I gotta say he is scum and will no doubt cop some comeupance on field soon.
[/quote]

You didn't realise he was a grub with all the dirty play such as the feet first sliding tackles & such?

Personally there are two moments in my mind that confirmed he is scum that should not be allowed in our name.

1. When he played for Norths
2. When he played for Queensland

;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4