Dave Warwick and Donny Singe re-sign with the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
This is really getting confusing.
Good news I guess but WTF is going on?
I'm as fired up pro-Manly as I've ever been as a supporter. The next headlines might tell us we'll be fielding a team of under 8 girls coached by my grandmother but put a Manly jumper on them and they'll still beat the bulldogs.
Got to keep reminding myself where the trophy is resting. Bring on 2012 and GO MANLY!

This is my mantra lol

HappilyManly said:
Great to get some communication from the Club.

Bring on the Toovey Era :)

Agreed.

On a side note, I noticed on the Board Statistics at the bottom of the Silvertails Forum List at http://forums.silvertails.net/index.php that today is your birthday so

ecraterglobosvirnaphoto3.jpg

3D20Smiles20199.gif

I hope you have a good one :)

Jethro said:
HappilyManly said:

Agreed.

On a side note, I noticed on the Board Statistics at the bottom of the Silvertails Forum List at http://forums.silvertails.net/index.php that today is your birthday so

3D20Smiles20199.gif

Wow, Thanks - Im feeling the love, although my birthday is Sep 11 - the 'Day in Infamy' according to my sweet Brother :p
(Dan must have had US Format on the forum when I set up my Profile.)

I hope I have another 55 HappilyManly Birthdays with whoever the hell decides to take the field for the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles in the future :D

When is the Hoyts 2011 GF Happening - Larissa? (hope you are still with us :angel:)

Approved to go ahead today! Hooray!

Just getting all our promo ducks in a line. Once we are ready we will put the night on sale.

Just between me and my close friends on Silvertails... Block out the pm of 30 Nov as 'BUSY'!

Go Manly!

Larissa

HappilyManly said:
Jethro said:
HappilyManly said:

Agreed.

3D20Smiles20199.gif

Wow, Thanks - Im feeling the love, although my birthday is Sep 11 - the 'Day in Infamy' according to my sweet Brother :p
(Dan must have had US Format on the forum when I set up my Profile.)

I hope I have another 55 HappilyManly Birthdays with whoever the hell decides to take the field for the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles in the future :D

When is the Hoyts 2011 GF Happening - Larissa? (hope you are still with us :angel:)

Oh okay, I had better make that Happy Belated Birthday then :D

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7