Dave Warwick and Donny Singe re-sign with the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lloydy said:
How will Dean ritchie report this good news?

This sounds like it was a press release. Ritchie only reports lies rumors and bulldust. It won't get a full page spread like the other news

well its nice to see some good news.. i await with baited breath the news of player movements or not..

im reading thinggs about foz that i dont like..

Perry had this to say in relation to Warwick, Singe, & Rickenbach.

“It will give the players certainty that they will have those people around them that have helped in the success they have had in recent years,” Perry said. "He said all three had been identified in meetings with senior players as people the club had to retain"

I found this to be the most significant statement in the article. An obvious & smart way to keep the players on track & on song with where we will be heading.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/back-from-belmore/

joeboy said:
well its nice to see some good news.. i await with baited breath the news of player movements or not..

im reading thinggs about foz that i dont like..

How about telling us the whole story about what your reading about Foz that you dont like instead of just giving us tit bits.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
dayne said:
so did warick back flip on his dogs deal or were reports of him going to the dogs wrong?

The dogs wanted them as a package as they knew that Warwick knew all the contacts that Crusher does, so this will be a thorn in the dogs paw now.

Yeah there was a early report of him going

Haven't you learnt yet, if it's reported in the DT that he's going you can be sure he's staying. All the people that were supposed to be staying according to the DT have gone. 0% strikre rate from the DT so far.

Dan79 said:
lloydy said:
How will Dean ritchie report this good news?

This sounds like it was a press release. Ritchie only reports lies rumors and bulldust. It won't get a full page spread like the other news

He has all night to "Report the news" maybe he can turn it into a full page spread just give him some time.

@manlyseaeagles good news finally #operationsavemanly

Joe Galuvao

Operationsavemanly? Obviously the players believe the club is in chaos

This is really getting confusing.
Good news I guess but WTF is going on?
I'm as fired up pro-Manly as I've ever been as a supporter. The next headlines might tell us we'll be fielding a team of under 8 girls coached by my grandmother but put a Manly jumper on them and they'll still beat the bulldogs.
Got to keep reminding myself where the trophy is resting. Bring on 2012 and GO MANLY!

There's been lots of speculation about foran However warrick was the man who spotted the kid at young age let's hope that works in our favour

Maybe someone on this site can run the ruler through all our current squad with their contracted years.

I'm sure one of the Dogs fans on here will have it handy DSM5.

This announcement is huge news. Finally getting a couple back on deck will hopefully be the start of a change in morale. I know it has made me feel much better than I was feeling at lunch time!

Now for Foran...

With Willo becoming the Toyota Cup coach does this mean Penna will be Tooves assistant or maybe he has gone elsewhere too?

The Wheel said:
With Willo becoming the Toyota Cup coach does this mean Penna will be Tooves assistant or maybe he has gone elsewhere too?

Could that then mean cliffy coaches the nsw cup side?

Brewski said:
The Wheel said:

Could that then mean cliffy coaches the nsw cup side?

Could that mean Steve Menzies will coach the Narraweena Hawks?

Speaking of Donny Singe.... does anybody know when pre-season training starts for our guys? Can you imagine the media horde all clamoring to interview anyone and everyone.

Great news with Dave, Donny and Andre being re-signed to Manly for decent lengths.

Bring on raising the bar to even higher professional standards. Des' tenure has been outstanding but there is nothing to stop Manly being even more successful as a club during the next decade.

Am sure that Penn and Perry would have been burning the midnight oil working overtime during the past weeks to secure these guys and others. Well done and give the finger to the naysayers!

GO MANLY!!!!

brookiegreg said:
Great news with Dave, Donny and Andre being re-signed to Manly for decent lengths.

Bring on raising the bar to even higher professional standards. Des' tenure has been outstanding but there is nothing to stop Manly being even more successful as a club during the next decade.

Am sure that Penn and Perry would have been burning the midnight oil working overtime during the past weeks to secure these guys and others. Well done and give the finger to the naysayers!

GO MANLY!!!!

Lets hope they're doing the same to lock up Foran and DCE!!

niccipops said:
This is really getting confusing.
Good news I guess but WTF is going on?
I'm as fired up pro-Manly as I've ever been as a supporter. The next headlines might tell us we'll be fielding a team of under 8 girls coached by my grandmother but put a Manly jumper on them and they'll still beat the bulldogs.
Got to keep reminding myself where the trophy is resting. Bring on 2012 and GO MANLY!

Its less confusing when you don't read into "possible movement, or re-signing" from the DT. Just wait for official announcements and it clears right up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4