Dave Warwick and Donny Singe re-sign with the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
The Manly Sea Eagles have appointed Dave Warwick as the club’s new Recruitment Manager, effective immediately, to replace outgoing Noel Cleal.

Warwick, who’s played a key role in securing and developing some of the best talent in rugby league, has re-signed with Manly for three years.

Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Don Singe, widely regarded among the most innovative in the game, has also re-signed for three years.

“I have had a very long association with the Sea Eagles and they’ve always been great to me and my family,” Singe said.

“I am 100% behind the new direction of the club. I have an outstanding working relationship with everyone, especially the players and I’m excited about the new era ahead. I’ve worked alongside Geoff Toovey at the coalface for eight years so it’ll be a smooth transition for us when he takes over.”

Leading physiotherapist Andre Rickenbach has also agreed to a three-year term, Alex Ross will stay on as Head Trainer, and Player Welfare Manager Luke Williamson will take on a dual role, becoming the new Toyota Cup coach.

Negotiations are well underway with several other key staff.

“They’re all experts in their field and have been crucial to the Sea Eagles’ success in recent years,” Manly Chief Operating Officer, David Perry said.

“It’s important to provide some long-term certainty for the staff and the players as we move forward, and we’re thrilled they’ll be part of the new era ahead for the whole club.”

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=45013&dave-warwick,-donny-singe-re-sign-with-sea-eagles

Ceagle said:
Wait, didn't Warwick go to the Dogs?

Maybe Des and crusher have get out clauses as well and their re-signings will be announced tomorrow? bahabaha

Well it seems all is not lost after all. One thing iv learnt from this saga is, don't take any regard of anything in the media unless it's a media release from the club.

All these conflicting reports have done my head in!

wow some positive news, good to see tooves will have some familar faces in his staff.
GL to the cougar in toyota cup

Good to read. Donny Singe is a standout conditioner/trainer. Good to read Luke Williamson is in there somewhere. Now for Cliffy and Beaver to take a role. All good.

I wonder if the next statement from the club will be that Des had been granted a release. Sounds to me that the wheels are in motion for the start of the Toovey era maybe a year early.

If that happens wel finally be rid of all this crap and can finally move on.

dayne said:
so did warick back flip on his dogs deal or were reports of him going to the dogs wrong?

The dogs wanted them as a package as they knew that Warwick knew all the contacts that Crusher does, so this will be a thorn in the dogs paw now.

Earnie the Eagle said:
dayne said:
so did warick back flip on his dogs deal or were reports of him going to the dogs wrong?

The dogs wanted them as a package as they knew that Warwick knew all the contacts that Crusher does, so this will be a thorn in the dogs paw now.

Yeah there was a early report of him going

it sounds like Dave Warrick wanted to be his own man and come out of crushers shadows.

It seems that maybe ritchie was right crusher was set to stay until board members medeled in the process

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6