Dave Taylor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Every week that goes by this prick gets more up the list of my hated players

He only runs hard at someone if they are 30kg lighter than him, and when he crashes over them from 2m out he acts like a bit hero in goal throwing the ball at them and crap like that, couple of weeks in a row now

Ugly mongrel as well.

End of rant

I noticed the ball trow last week and thought it was bad sportmanship. Why be a douche and throw the ball at the back of a guys head after you scored on him. Just poor, celebrate sure, but don't be a tool with dick moves like that

Crap and corruption, Dave is running with the ball exactly how you'd want him to run. He plays out wide for a reason, to steam into the smaller blokes out there. I wish t-rex would play with Dave's enthusiasm. To make out Dave is some sort of a coward is bull****. He takes on the big blokes in the middle with his defence just as well as he runs at the smaller blokes out wide. He puts up with so much **** on the field with sledges and smart arsed comments that he does well to control his temper. Dave is a hell of a nice bloke. if you met him you would know he is neither a coward or bully. He's just a big bloke following the coaches instructions well. I agree he should get the crap out of his game, but he is doing his job.

No, sorry Moz, can't agree!
Have to agree with KE.
KE's quite correct. He's ugly and he plays with Souffs (my MOST despised team this year) and he used to play for the Boncos.
Throwing the ball at someone's head after a try is not a celebatory thing to do. :)

Ha Ha. I'm not objecting to the fact he is ugly. And i agree he needs to get the crap/ball throwing out of his game. It's just i know Dave and he is no coward on or off the field. He plays exactly how you would want him to play if you were coaching him.

mozgrame said:
It's just i know Dave and he is no coward on or off the field. He plays exactly how you would want him to play if you were coaching him.

We still have to discuss players as if we DON'T know them personally. ****e! There'd be no discussion on anyone if that was the case.
But I take your point - he is one BIG unit, (still ugly) when ge gets wound up, there's little that would stop him - you just can't allow him to wind up! :)

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Moz, he might be a nice bloke, just I don't see him running as hard at bigger guys as he does at small guys. I'm just not a fan of the bloke and it is growing every week.

I don't care where he runs, just seems to have a lot of crap in him

Fair enough Kiwi. I just see him as a bloke being paid to do whatever he can to get his side home each week. A lot of crap in him = mongrel here in Qld :)

mozgrame said:
Fair enough Kiwi. I just see him as a bloke being paid to do whatever he can to get his side home each week. A lot of crap in him = mongrel here in Qld :)

Lol some players you look at and don't like for some reason, I hated Brent Tate the first time I say him

I wouldn't call him a coward or lacking heart though, anybody that steps onto an NRL paddock can't be called either of those

Moz is right in the fact that he does what he does to get the best result for his team, why would he be instructed to run at big blokes when he can get more yards and tries running at little guys.

Kiwi is also right in that he is a wanker in a few things he does.

Can't wait to see him rolling over the top of puny New Southwelshmen in the Origin series.

Fro said:
Moz is right in the fact that he does what he does to get the best result for his team, why would he be instructed to run at big blokes when he can get more yards and tries running at little guys.

Kiwi is also right in that he is a wanker in a few things he does.

Never questioned that fact mate, would be a fool not to use him in that way, just doesnt seem to be the same purpose in a run if a bigger guy is in front of him or the tryline isn't in sight

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
You can be a right pain in the arse at times CC

Mate can you hook me up with a ticket this year, would love to sit next to you!

Bring it on...."might" have some spares will know next week...contact me

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4