Dave Smith to fall on his sword

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My biggest fear is that we look upon the administration and leadership of the game in the post-Gallop era as the administration that killed the game. Or perhaps more likely turned it into something that doesn't resemble Rugby League.

I was never a fan of Gallop. Didn't hate him, but thought he was a bit of a puppet. But I'm starting to think he did a decent job on about a 10th of the budget.

This current administration just seems to have no accountability or clearly defined guidelines about their roles!

Yes, as one of the grey-man Gallop's harshest critics I too now believe he was far better than the current mob. He at least understood the game, and didn't need an band of sychophantic "Yes" men and women supporting him.

Yes, as one of the grey-man Gallop's harshest critics I too now believe he was far better than the current mob. He at least understood the game, and didn't need an band of sychophantic "Yes" men and women supporting him.
No, he didn't need a team of yes men. Because he already had an expert gifted professional Yes man in his corner. HIMSELF. a Yes man to News Corp.
But hey, since his departure, overall the game itself has gone backwards with the frequent rule changes and the alienation of fans, the inconsistency in the MRC and judiciary and standard and obvious bias of the referees.

If he does fall on his sword....and these guys are experts on hanging around until the money runs out....

It may be the case that it goes:

Gallop - Smith - .........Greenberg!

Uh oh.

Actually that's probably why greenberg is such a yes man, he wants smith out so he gets the top job!

"There is, of course, due process which must be adhered to in this case. Obviously there should be an NRL commission into swords, and their effect when one falls upon said sword. We need to know the correct type of sword to be used, and wether this sword is under contract with another CEO, and if it can conceivably be convinced to back flip before the round 13 deadline.

Then we will need to ascertain that falling upon a sword will fix the problem, or if perhaps a two week stint in rehab may be more effective in resolving the issues tabled herein. Of course, a two week rehab stint also involves sleeping with a team mate's wife and then hitting another team mate's missus. Overall, this would be preferable to being gutted like a mullet by a sword.

However, the war chest has enough resources contained therein with which to accurately measure the effectiveness of either measure, via the application of a committee headed by my mates, and chaired by the future immortal, Craig Inglis. The CEO of the Titans has offered the services of several homes in Mermaid Beach for the delegates to rest in whilst pondering this massive decision, and also the services of the Titans' own cocaine dealers. I'm certain that several benders of roughly two to three days, three beaten wives and one rehab stint should suffice to supply an answer to this quandry"

.. Dave Smith

or if perhaps a two week stint in rehab may be more effective in resolving the issues tabled herein. Of course, a two week rehab stint also involves sleeping with a team mate's wife and then hitting another team mate's missus.

The rehab worked for Benji Barba.

However, the war chest has enough resources contained therein with which to accurately measure the effectiveness of either measure, via the application of a committee headed by my mates, and chaired by the future immortal, Craig Inglis. The CEO of the Titans has offered the services of several homes in Mermaid Beach for the delegates to rest in whilst pondering this massive decision, and also the services of the Titans' own cocaine dealers. I'm certain that several benders of roughly two to three days, three beaten wives and one rehab stint should suffice to supply an answer to this quandry"

.. Dave Smith

Who is Craig Inglis?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6